Resetting Year?

October 6th, 2015
I was looking at a user's profile today:

http://365project.org/jporcaro/365/2015-10

And I noticed that continuing beyond the end of the first year, your statistics go above 100%, and the "x / 365" indicator switches to " Photo (number greater than 365".

I'm sure that going beyond the end of the 365 project is a badge of honor, I'm wondering if there's any way to reset the stats for the next year (without creating a new project/account)? If not, is that a feature you'd consider adding?

Thanks!
October 6th, 2015
@amarand
If you are an ace member, you can always start a new album, which does just that... x/365 and % out of 365 for that album.
Does that help?
October 6th, 2015
Funny question; never thought about it. Debs' solution could be a solution for the first 4 years (max 4 albums, although I believe I've seen members with 5)...
October 6th, 2015
Yes, that's what I do! Just start a new album each year so the stats reset. (I'm on my 4th failed attempt, haha).

@mastermek You get another album for every year you are an ace member, so (hopefully) we can keep adding indefinitely!
October 6th, 2015
Yup, sounds good, thanks everyone! I know I'm a few months off, but figured I'd ask.
October 6th, 2015
@mastermek It depends on how many years you're a ace member. I'm in my 6th year and have 8 albums. I just use 3 albums but other are available to me if I wanted to post more pictures.
October 6th, 2015
@polarvrtx Ahh, so as long as I keep Ace, I'll receive a new album every year? Nice!
October 6th, 2015
@polarvrtx @bruni that's neat! Thanks for the info.
October 6th, 2015
Or, you could just name your photos the Year 2 - Day 1, or Y2-1, until you reached Y2-365 and continue in the same album you are in now.
October 6th, 2015
@homeschoolmom The only issue with that is, you don't get the cool fraction statistic at the bottom of each image. Beyond the first year, it just tells you how many photos you've taken in that album. I like knowing, visually, that I'm halfway there. Also, the percentage statistic halfway through the second year would be 150%, which isn't as meaningful as 50% in an annual project. It's nice to see so many options though!
October 6th, 2015
@amarand Which is why I totally missed when I completed year 2 in early Sept. LOL!
Write a Reply