What does this cat photo need? -- WWYD136

October 7th, 2015
Thanks so much to Ann for hosting WWYD135 an all who vote and enter - So now we better get onto WWYD136!

It is challenging selecting a WWYD starting image - trying to find a shot that will be interesting and stimulating for everyone - but I guess the unique part of WWYD challenge is the variety of perspectives -- including selecting start images.

You can edit this image in any way you like - There are no hard and fast rules of processing in the What Would You Do competition- it's all up to your imagination and whatever processing you see fit - cropping, exposure, colour, black & white, creative filters - anything you can think of trying to show this kitty in a new way or new environment.

There are time limits though. WWYD 136 starts Wednesday 7th October and goes to Sunday, October 18th (midnight Australian EDST). You can have as many different edit entries as you'd like.

Tag your photos WWYD136

To copy this picture to your computer, click on the picture then left click on the picture and select "save picture as" in the drop down menu. Give the picture a title (I'd suggest WWYD original) and then save the shot. Now you're set to edit the picture in your own processing program, or if you are an ACE member, you can also upload the shot to your project and process it in Picmonkey by choosing "Edit Photo/with Picmonkey" after you've posted it to a date.

Have fun !
Feel free to post your pictures below so others can be inspired by your creativity.
October 7th, 2015
October 7th, 2015
October 7th, 2015

October 8th, 2015
@lsquared Here it is Larry!
@ltodd Great choice Lyn! Looking forward to playing with this one!
October 8th, 2015
Kitty Needs a Friend
October 8th, 2015
shades of kitty ;p http://365project.org/discuss/critique/11859/get-rid-of-the-crappy-background

(not to give anyone ideas or anything... i just can't help flashing to this thread which was just so freakingly memorable ;p)
October 8th, 2015
You can take the cat out of the savanna, but you'll never get the savanna out of the cat

October 8th, 2015
@northy yep -this was the one I was thinking of too!! :) It goes down in history.... THANKYOU --- I tried to find the thread - EVERYONE will find it a hoot to read that thread from top to bottom.
October 8th, 2015
@northy - best thread ever! too bad some of the pics are no longer available!
October 8th, 2015
@northy that was a scream! such creative people!
October 8th, 2015
@northy @summerfield
I must agree with Vikki. Best. Thread. Ever.
October 8th, 2015
Kitty wants a ride….
October 8th, 2015
they are riding in the carpool lane:

October 9th, 2015
just a little pizazz!

October 9th, 2015

October 9th, 2015
I LOVE the subject to alter and hope to find the time to do so. I have to tell ALL of you @kathyboyles @christina_mcm @gozoinklings @juliedduncan @lsquared @deborah63 @blueberry1222 @jackies365 @sheilaanne that IMHO I think your images are brilliant and funny! They're a delight! @ltodd Good choice for an image! Everyone's clearly enjoying it!
October 9th, 2015
@sheilaanne HA! This is great and especially for this time of the year! Great job editing!
October 10th, 2015
@Weezilou @christina_mcm Thank you. That was fun to put together.
October 10th, 2015
October 12th, 2015
Kitty In The House!!! Kitty Power!

October 27th, 2015
@ltodd did I miss the voting?
October 28th, 2015
@ltodd Ditto to Larry's question. Do you need any help?
October 28th, 2015
I am not submitting this for consideration, just thought I would share.

@ltodd I hope everything is ok.
Write a Reply