If you were to have a print of a picture from here, which would you choose?

October 8th, 2015
I'm talking - which picture would you absolutely frame and hang on your wall? Peruse your favorites, the trending and popular pages, your friends' photos ... I know it would be hard to choose just one, believe me! Please remember to tag that person so they can get mad props :)

I have soooo many that I would choose, but this one I remember seeing and thought WOW! What a great photo. This was taken by @markyl

October 8th, 2015
Absolutely this one from Judith @judithaltman
The colors make me happy and I can't take my eyes of the graphic nature of it.

October 8th, 2015
Always a pleasure browsing through my favorites :) I think in terms of hanging on my wall it would be this amazing piece of art from @cjphoto

October 8th, 2015
I'd print some of my own...I never do which is annoying...

or or some of my many of my kids...I really should print my work.
October 8th, 2015
I would print this one from Marci @melston the first time I saw this it made me smile...it is the photo I wish I would have thought of. I still feel that way : ) super quirky and conceived perfectly.

October 8th, 2015
Saw this on the popular page by @wildernesswillie. Striking!
October 9th, 2015
@jackies365 RE: Free Range Meringue Thanks! That's a high compliment for a photo that I don't think even made it to the finals that week, did it? I want to try that concept again on a cooler day so the 'meringue' will stay on the beaters, and one where the clouds more resemble it, like they were meant to.
October 9th, 2015
This is the first one I thought of, by @brianarmoured

October 9th, 2015
@vstap I didn't know it made the popular page. It was down by the time I looked. Thanks for showing it here.
October 9th, 2015
I love so much that @aprilmilani does...
October 9th, 2015
@melston I can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you.
October 9th, 2015
This one by Debbie @deborah63
October 9th, 2015
It was fun looking back through my favourites. I loved this one by @cassiadawn as I've always wanted to see the aurora but never had the pleasure.
October 9th, 2015
This one by @graemestevens

October 9th, 2015
@spikez Wow, thank you so much
October 9th, 2015
Of course, we would ask for the large original, and not the file as saved here on 365 of course. :)
October 9th, 2015
@frankhymus it depends on the size of the print :-) sometime small print do their job quite well.
October 9th, 2015
So difficult to decide on just one from all those pages of favs, and I could easily have chosen 10 - but don't have so big a house! He's not been around for a while but I'd choose this one by @joemuli. I love the sea, the wet beach, the light and the placement and reflection of the bird, and the colours would go perfectly in my main room. It would be such a restful image to look at each day.

October 9th, 2015
@amandal yes your should - do it! But top tip from multiple mistakes on my part - make sure you chose sizes that you can get frames for - I have quite a few unframed enlargements because I just cant get ready made frames!
October 9th, 2015
can not pick one would be happy with either of these two @helstor
@kali66
href="http://365project.org/kali66/2015/2015-07-05">
October 9th, 2015
@jack4john Wow! Thank you John.
October 9th, 2015
October 9th, 2015
@judithg argh..... me too!! All My Favourites Are Odd Sized. Apologies phone doing silly capital thing....
October 9th, 2015
I would be happy to have all of my favourites in print and hanging on my walls!

These are my 2 biggest favourites at the moment.

This one from @photographycrazy

and this one from @lynnz

October 9th, 2015
@newbank Going to have another go as lots of little framed photos are so 'this season' apparently! I've seen some lovely ones in magazine with about 10 B&W and then just one or two in colour amongst them. Your ones of the boys would look amazing like that.
October 9th, 2015
Thanks @kiwichick !

@ericdibosco
I just love the colors and composition
October 9th, 2015
This is not a fair question as there are too many choices. lol. I went through just my favorites and still had a hard time picking. Some I would print because they have sentimental value of people or places that are dear to me. But, if we're going for strictly for an artistically pleasing image, I'm going to go with this one from @northy although I could have easily just said anything from her as she's super talented.
October 9th, 2015
That is quite difficult to do considering that I have over 151 pages of favorites. But I would buy this one for my wife by @julzmaioro
October 9th, 2015
Wow another honour.. thank you
October 9th, 2015
@mej2011 oh my... such kind words! i am honoured!
October 9th, 2015
@stephanies Thanks a million Stephanie ....so nice of you!
October 10th, 2015
Such amazing work here! Love them all!
October 10th, 2015
@jack4john always nice to see others like my work and also to see again something back in the archives for a fresh look. I'll email the file to you if you are serious!!
October 10th, 2015
@jack4john got it, you can remove your details now,
October 10th, 2015
It would be so hard to pick just one but one of my favorites from a few years back popped into my head. It is this one by Michael Elliot @michaelelliott I always associate New York City with taxis and I loved his take on it in this shot.

One of mine popped into my head, too, even though there are several I would like to make prints of. The one that popped into my head was this one of the city of Pittsburgh.
October 10th, 2015
I'd have to get a print of this from @cjphoto - makes me smile every time I see it... Keep meaning to do a series like this myself.
October 10th, 2015
@mittens - Thank you so much Marilyn. So kind of you to think of me. Yes that was from a ways back.
October 10th, 2015
@polarvrtx - Wow Sara! I'm so honored that you would hang my photo on your wall and that you called it a "piece of art"! That makes me feel so good. I may add this photo to my website as prints in the future. I'll let you know if I do. But thank you very, very much!
October 10th, 2015
@atcoote - Thank you so very much Adrian!! So kind of you! It truly brings me pleasure to have brought a smile to your face with this photo! A smile series is really fun to do! Give it a try and you'll start seeing smiles all over the place! :) I hope to add prints of this photo to my website in the near future. You can see my profile page for my website's address.
October 11th, 2015

Probably one of these flower pictures. I love flowers.
October 15th, 2015
@not_left_handed hey, thank you so much, so lovely , made me smile :-)
Write a Reply