1st 14 days of 100 Happy Days

October 9th, 2015
Hi 100 Happy Days project folk

For those of you who expressed an interest in the 100 Happy Days challenge, I promised that I would try to post a fortnightly thread as a motivator to keep us going, as 100 days can be a long haul. Well, here is the first of those, even if it is a day or two late! Apologies for that.

So what has been your happiest moment in the last two weeks? Did you manage to capture it in a photograph? Have you stayed with the challenge or found it difficult to do? Has it re-ignited your phojo, as some of you hoped it would?

If you’d like to, please post your favourite photo from the last fortnight (24th Sept to 8th Oct) in the thread to inspire others and let us know how you are getting on. At the time of writing we have 244 photos already. We are going to have thousands but the time we are done!

If you would like to join the 100 Happy Days challenge, then please join us, tag your photos with 100happydays2015 and have a look at the original thread if you want to original thread

Cheers
Debs
October 9th, 2015
To get us started, here are my thoughts so far and this is my favourite photo from the last 2 weeks. I called it "Reconnecting with what I’ve lost in the last 4 years".

Not sure if I am crazy but I am also trying to write a daily blog to go with each day's photo but I think I am managing to connect with something because of it. This week I even made a conscious effort to try and wear something colourful everyday! So one step at a time. 86 more days to go.
October 9th, 2015
Sally @salza Lin @linnypinny Lisa @homeschoolmom @countrylassie Lesley @khirsch Karin @callymazoo Cally @motherjane Jane @quietpurplehaze Hazel @bizziebeeme Loopy-Lou @cndglnn LaC1ndy @newbank Ruth @skstein Sandy @kiwinanna Liana
@jothan Kerstin @boxplayer @nanderson Nancy @roachling Louise @deb60 deb @Weezilou Louise & Ken @skstein Sandy @amandalockie Amanda

I've tagged those who responded to the original thread. Let me know if you want to be tagged or taken off the list.
October 9th, 2015
This turned out much nicer than I had hoped. Plus it's a phone shot, taken and processed!
October 9th, 2015
@dibzgreasley Really enjoying the 100happydays2015 Thank you for starting it.
This is my favourite shot as I haven't picked up the needles for ages and made me realise that this was so enjoyable ...happy moments. It has also made me pick up the camera each day ( well nearly just one day that I used a filler shot - but I did enjoy viewing shots that day so think that was ok :-)
And also makes me think at the start of the day what can make me happy today!

October 9th, 2015

I never tire of the view.
October 9th, 2015
Two things that make me happy in one photo - Paris, and food! I said in this, wondered how many of my pics would feature food - simple pleasures are sometimes the best ...

October 9th, 2015
@dibzgreasley I'm glad I decided to join, even though I started a few days later than the original start date. I think one of my happiest moments was after I blessed a hungry family with a home cooked meal, and later the mom e-mailed me that it was the best shepherd's pie they had ever eaten, and her boys just loved it. Just being able to provide the meal made me happy, but then hearing how much they enjoyed it added icing to the cake. LOL

October 9th, 2015
@bizziebeeme looking at the colors in your shot makes me happy. They are such a beautiful blend. I think I'll go on over to your album and fav it.
October 9th, 2015
@dibzgreasley I wouldn't think of stopping! It might only be difficult to NOT find happiness in a day! (Let's not go there!)

made me especially happy as there would be no happiness for anyone without the moon, and Ken was both sweet & helpful to accompany me to this location. Yes, please Deb, keep me in the notifications!
October 10th, 2015
The Halloween decor is out and I had a great time editing my Hallmark skull ornament for Day 10.
October 10th, 2015
October 10th, 2015
The bright colours and Peyton's enthusiasm makes this my favourite of the first 14 days of happy. I am really enjoying the 100happydays - and your blog. Thanks for starting this up.
October 11th, 2015

Friday's lunch.
October 11th, 2015
@salza @homeschoolmom @kiwinanna @kathyboyles @linnypinny @Weezilou @skstein @boxplayer @callymazoo @bizziebeeme

Thanks for posting to the thread and I'm pleased to see you are all still enjoying. I like seeing the different things that make people happy, what a great collection. Just a look at the tag view is wonderful!
October 11th, 2015
Hi Deb.... Apologies not replying....I've enjoyed doing happy days when I can. Please keep me tagged.....still recovering from flu and not keeping up to date but hoping to come out of that very soon. Loving your blog very much.
October 12th, 2015
@newbank Hey, no pressure to reply at all. So sorry to hear you are not well again. I hope you feel better soon and feel stronger and more inspired. I miss seeing your shots. I'm so pleased that you are liking the blog, I am finding it quite a eye opener myself, if that makes sense. Enormous thank yous for being a regular reader. I wore myself out yesterday and couldn't find inspiration for a post, but I will be back today, even though its Monday!
Write a Reply