Street 10 Challenge - And the Winner is...

October 11th, 2015
... Mona @mona65 with this fine street shot entitled - 2015-10-01b shadows (bsetzischtei):

Mona explains that "Bsetzischtei --> would mean cobble stone pavement in my language." She goes on to say - "As street shots facing people are way out of my comfort zone, I have to post this. Just for myself and my courage. Loved the shadows produced by the low standing sun and tried to ignore the man's fist..."

Well done Mona @mona65 - you faced your demons and won - it's now up to you to organise Street 11.

Thank you to all who voted and my commiserations to the other 5 worthy finalists - it was close but Mona came out the clear winner.
October 11th, 2015
@mona65 Congratulations!!! Well done!
October 11th, 2015
Wow, thank you all so much for your support/vote and thank you Richard @vignouse for hosting this challenge! I had such great competitors, and I liked their shots very much! Congratulations to the other finalists: Darinka @my_photofun, Nina Ganci @ninaganci, Lina @psychotoxicc, Yao RL @yaorenliu, Jasper @jasperc.

I'm looking forward to hosting the next challenge :)

And yes Richard you're right, my demons, ... Mona (and 365 friends motivation) 1: Demons 0. However they are still here!
October 11th, 2015
@mona65 Congratulations! Great shot.
October 11th, 2015
Well done @mona65, a worthy winner! And thanks to @vignouse for organising a fun competition.
October 11th, 2015
@mona65 congratulations!
October 11th, 2015
@shesnapped @dmcoile @jackies365 @jasperc Thank you, this is very kind of you.
October 12th, 2015
wow! Thanks. What a lovely surprise. My first ever challenge I entered. Thank you, I had fun.
Sorry for the late reply. I was not around for a few days
October 13th, 2015
@mona65 Congratulations, Mona....very well done!! Yes, those demons have been exorcised, and you did a great job with this one!
Write a Reply