Your thoughts? Tag challenge 119: extend, vote or let-lie?

October 12th, 2015
Hi everyone
It seems that there is little response to quite a few of the themes going on at the moment (I saw an extension for the F-word).

I know that I have too much going on to contribute much at the moment even though I have the best of intentions of doing so.

The 119th tag challenge was meant to end today. There are 5 entries, thank you to those who posted for the challenge.

My question is this: Shall I set up voting on 5 entries or extend it? What are your thoughts? As the host it falls to me to ask the question about whether the challenge should continue, be left to lie for a while and so on...

Thanks so much
Debs
I say.. whatever works for you and your timeframes! :)
October 12th, 2015
Maybe extend it for 1 week and see if there is any more interest. I had totally forgotten about this challenge but will give it a go again!!!
October 13th, 2015
I keep missing this one! Do what is best for you. If you do extend it, I'll try my best to get one in, but on behalf of those faithful folks who did it within the time frame, I say, post them for the vote- they deserve it!
October 13th, 2015
always happens at this time of year...
October 13th, 2015
@kali66 @olivetreeann @alinz @brigette
Thanks for the responses .

I think I will extend for a week until 17th October, so will post to that effect.
October 13th, 2015
I am glad you extended this - it meant I could change my comment and also tag the photo I had taken for the challenge. When I was only able to upload my photo about 6.00pm yesterday I decided not to tag it for the challenge as I felt it was too late.
October 13th, 2015
Oh, good, because I got busy and didn't get mine done either. I will get it done by next week.
October 13th, 2015
I've attempted tag challenge before, but never get anything good or something that's too hard for me to figure out a photo for. Short on ideas this week i could try again.

@dibzgreasley

oops, wrong challenge... dunno why I was confused with album cover challenge...

but I'll give this a go :)

"food" and "reflection" this should be easy right? :)
October 13th, 2015
@zosimasy Tag challenge is lots of fun. For more fun, use three tags! LOL!
October 14th, 2015
Ok- I got sign and weather. We'll see if I can pull something off!
October 14th, 2015
@zosimasy @olivetreeann @homeschoolmom
Great, I hope you can post, it will be good, thank you!
October 14th, 2015
@la_photographic Thanks for tagging it Laura.
October 14th, 2015
Write a Reply