Tag Challenge 122

November 30th, 2015
Thank you to all who played along in Tag Challenge 121 and thanks to Chris P @mindeater hosting it.

Now it's time for Tag Challenge 122 and I have the pleasure of hosting it.

Here are the rules for Tag Challenge 122:

Step 1: Go to the "Browse" section and then select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking! These two tags are now your photo assignment. You will use your two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags were. You may submit more than one entry (using the same tags).

For this challenge if you chose a set of words that you feel it would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge all together, you may opt for the host’s tag words of "sun" and "dog" or for those of you doing the three tag challenge try "sun", "dog" and "sign" (selected randomly by me as above).

Start of challenge: Monday 30th November 2015
End of challenge: Midnight Sunday 13th December 2015
Voting starts: Monday 14th December and ends on Thursday 17th December
Winner announced: Friday 18th December

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the Challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. The winner will get the opportunity to host challenge #123 aka Holidays Tag Challenge!

Please remember to tag all entries as tag-challenge-122 so that I can find them. You can peek all entries.
Please share your entries in this thread (optional) so everyone else can enjoy them too.
Good luck and have fun!
November 30th, 2015
I got Christmas and Light - guess I could do something with those!
November 30th, 2015
@salza Lucky you. Hope to see your entry.
November 30th, 2015
@kriema when I read the blurb and saw your tags I thought I would just use them as they fit perfectly into my day. I could probably use all three tags quite easily.
November 30th, 2015
I got plants and sky. I guess I'll stand on my head!
November 30th, 2015
architecture and reflections
December 1st, 2015
I got green and chocolate this time. Hmm...sounds like a good excuse. ;)
December 1st, 2015
lights lake and brown , there is no lake here, but there is a body of water that could stand in for one!
December 4th, 2015
Mountain & Monochrome
December 5th, 2015
Plants and sky - my hedge and tonight's sunset

December 5th, 2015
Using the host's tags - dog, sun and sign
December 6th, 2015
Oh dear I got old and pond - and I do mean the 'old' figuratively not literally! That might work....
December 6th, 2015
Oh I got summer, pond and morning, it will be challenge in those gloomy winter days here, but I'll try :)
December 10th, 2015
So here is mine photo for tags summer, pond and morning:
December 11th, 2015
@emrob It really is a good excuse for a holiday season
@rfilip @kiwinanna @kali66 water seems to be populaar this time
December 11th, 2015
Old and pond - nearly missed posting this attempt.
December 13th, 2015
black and white, and vintage were my tags. loved the endless possibilities that i had!! so much fun!
Write a Reply