WINNER!! - Macro Food Challenge

May 2nd, 2016
Thank so much to everyone who entered and voted, an amazing response.
The winner is Shirley with her gorgeous lemon meringue tart.

So it's now up to @shirleydawn to host the next challenge if she's up for it.
The themes used so far are St. Patrick's Day, water drops and food.
May 2nd, 2016
Thank you everyone for voting for my picture, It's nice to be recognized by fellow photographers. Will get the next challenge up in the next couple of days.
May 2nd, 2016
Congrats on your great shot! Looks absolutely delish!
May 2nd, 2016
@shirleydawn congratulations Shirley!
May 2nd, 2016
Beautiful
May 3rd, 2016
@jodies Do I have to do anything to set up the tag? Or will it automatically set up?
May 3rd, 2016
cool capture ....congrats
May 3rd, 2016
@farmreporter @jackies365 @darylo @lesip thank you all. Really appreciate you taking the time to comment
May 3rd, 2016
Congrats again, Shirley! Great shot!
May 3rd, 2016
@shirleydawn I was a bit unsure of the whole thing when I set up the challenge, but managed to figure it out. Once I decided on the tag I just tagged one of my photos to make sure it went to the right place with no other photos already there with that tag and then just copied the address so that the link would take you to the page with all the entries on it. Is that what you meant, I may have done it the hard way but that's all I could figure out. Let me know if you need any help with anything else.
May 3rd, 2016
@jodies thank you - Ive never done one either - appreciate the advice I'll try tomorrow to get it set up. Have to work today.
May 3rd, 2016
@pflaume Thanks Lisa - kind of nice to get a winner. Now I need to figure out how to set up the next one.
May 4th, 2016
@shirleydawn - Congratulations Shirley!
May 4th, 2016
@skipt07 thank you. Was a fun picture to take. Now working to get the next one up.
Write a Reply