Your favourite fav of another 365er April 30th-May 6th

May 6th, 2016
Here's your chance to highlight the amazing work of another 365er. Choose your favourite from this week's fav's and post it here making sure you include the artist's user name ( the one that starts @ ) so they get a notification. To post here go to your fav list, click on the shot you'd like to share, click on the three dots next to the fav star then copy and paste the embed code into this discussion.
May 6th, 2016
@cmp Such a nostalgic shot

May 6th, 2016
Love the magical feel to this one from @claycameras , the light is gorgeous :)
May 6th, 2016
I was a bit frugal with my favourites this week but this lovely shot by @lizhammond hit the spot. I also notice it is a finalist in the F-Word challenge.
May 6th, 2016
from @seattlite
May 6th, 2016
This one and the commentary from @hop2it made me laugh.

May 6th, 2016
@adayinmallacoota thank you for choosing my pic. This is one of my favourite threads, so very happy to get a mention.

For me it was a hard choice for this week, but I've settled on this atmospheric shot from @sheilaj
May 6th, 2016
I love a photo that tells a story and this one by @kwind certainly does (yes, I know it's from 4/29 - I'm a rebel today)

May 6th, 2016
This is thought provoking and challenging from @daisyditch , but also well composed and processed perfectly.

May 6th, 2016
I'm one of many who put this by @lizhammond in their favorites this week, but I'm going to claim the honor of sharing it here first:
May 6th, 2016
from Dianna @dmcoile this composite of three shots
May 6th, 2016
@mcsiegle thank you Mary
May 6th, 2016
This one by @ruthmouch - just love the layering and the tones.

May 7th, 2016
May 7th, 2016
I'll go with Wendy's beautiful tree collage, the troggs @wenbow
May 7th, 2016

@roz2012 Love these handsome dogs in a bluebell wood
May 7th, 2016
This one from @Jodies. Although i do not want to relive the days when my girls were that small (so tiring!) I do miss them and this shot brings back all the joy!
May 7th, 2016
Love these amber pieces and the way Mona @mona65 composed this shot.
May 7th, 2016
@dianen Thank you Diane, so nice of you to pick my shot, she is a hand full now and she has only just started walking.
May 7th, 2016
This one from @romeheather.
May 7th, 2016
@moonmtn sweet! A 1st for me on this page! Thanks!!
May 7th, 2016
@radiogirl Thanks a million Kathy, so kind of you.
May 7th, 2016
There were so many great shots this week! I'll have to go with this stunning ballerina from @brianarmoured
May 7th, 2016
Ran across this on the Popular Page from @dyanstevens and really liked the use of negative space

May 7th, 2016
May 7th, 2016
Bob
From @shylaine3304 a superb close up

May 7th, 2016
@jackies365 Thank you, Jackie! I'm honored!!!
May 8th, 2016
Such an evocative shot from a relative newcomer. Well done, @hubmacfan

May 8th, 2016
@jaybutterfield Thank you for that Jay! You made my night.
May 8th, 2016
Has to be this one from Kev (@snaggy) of @pastheirprime. Totally gorgeous.
May 8th, 2016
Another gorgeous capture by @sbolden
May 9th, 2016
@skipt07 Thank you so much... I am truly humbled!
May 9th, 2016
@lynbonn Am very touched you liked the photo I submitted as a response to your push challenge for 'Sweet to do nothing', and added it to this thread. It's a real pleasure to participate in this very supportive community.
May 9th, 2016
@tabbycat Thank you so much for posting my photo here! Really glad you like it :)
May 9th, 2016
@romeheather You are welcome Heather.
Write a Reply