New Macro Challenge - Rust

May 23rd, 2016
Congratulations to all the finalists in the last Macro Challenge - Feathers. I'm flattered to have won against such great shots. Thank you everyone who voted for my Pukeko Feather.

And so to the next Macro Challenge. I've chosen Rust as the subject for the challenge.

Please tag your photos macros-rust and the link to see the other entries is below:

http://365project.org/tags/macros-rust

As I write it's the end of Monday 23 May in NZ so the challenge will run from now until the end of Monday 30 May (NZ time). I'll then select the five top photos and set up the voting for the following week.

I hope you have fun with this challenge and I look forward to seeing all your photos.
May 23rd, 2016
@shirleydawn I hope I've done this correctly. Is there anything I need to change? Thanks
May 23rd, 2016
Hi - I did not come up on the above list - can you add me please? I did appear on the one that @shirleydawn posted about the winner of the last macro challenge though :)
May 23rd, 2016
Hi, could you add me to the list please? I took part last time, but wasn't added to the email about voting. Thanks!
May 23rd, 2016
@caj1311 Wonder why you're not on the list because I copied and pasted Shirley's post. Have added you now though.
@hayleymaxwell No problem, will add you on.
May 23rd, 2016
Fab thanks @nickspicsnz
May 23rd, 2016
@nickspicsnz Cindi and another had requested to be added - but it was after my first posting - you also need to add: @sminersphotos
May 23rd, 2016
@nickspicsnz super, thank you!
May 23rd, 2016
@nickspicsnz
Hi Nick! Congratulations to you!
I would like to be added to this list and take part in the challenge but, before, I need to know if it is necessary a special equipment to partecipate (macro lens, for examples)...
Thank you! ;)
May 23rd, 2016
@frappa77 No special equipment is needed. Just take a close up picture.
May 23rd, 2016
@homeschoolmom
Thank you very much Lisa!
May 23rd, 2016
@shirleydawn Thanks Shirley, I've added @minersphotos. Cheers
May 23rd, 2016
@frappa77 Hi Francesca. Have added you to the list as requested and as Lisa @homeschoolmom says, no special equipment required.
May 24th, 2016
Ooooooo Rustasic!
May 24th, 2016
@nickspicsnz I am new here but would you add me to the Rust list please
May 24th, 2016
@nickspicsnz Thank you a lot Nick! This is my entry...

May 24th, 2016
@frappa77 Very cool.

To add your shot to the tag page please could you change macro-rust to macros-rust with an "s". Thanks
May 24th, 2016
@charmian Sure thing - have added you. Look forward to seeing your rust pics.
May 24th, 2016
@mzzhope
May 24th, 2016
@nickspicsnz
Done! Thank you very much! Always struggling with the "s"!
May 24th, 2016
@nickspicsnz Hello! I'm new to this challenge so I'm not sure I understand : do I need to be added to the list to participate? thanks!
May 24th, 2016
@cecilem24 No, you don't need to be on the list to take part. You just need to tag any photos you take with macros-rust. If you are on the list you'll be reminded when it's time to vote and of the next macro challenge. I've added you to the list but if you want me to take you off again let me know.
May 24th, 2016
@nickspicsnz hi Nick can you add me to list too thanks D
May 24th, 2016
@dawnee My pleasure. I look forward to seeing your rusty shots.
May 27th, 2016
Can you please add me to the list @nickspicsnz? Thank you kindly.
May 27th, 2016
@photographynewbie No problem. I've added you. Cheers
May 27th, 2016
@nickspicsnz please add me to your challenge list. Thanks.
May 27th, 2016
@skstein No probs. You're added. Cheers.
May 27th, 2016
@nickspicsnz Hello Nick. I know I'm a newbie, but could you please add me to the list. Thanks :)
May 27th, 2016
@daisyditch Have added you - it doesn't matter how long you've been here, you're welcome to join in. Cheers
Write a Reply