Lets Celebrate Get Pushed 200!

May 23rd, 2016
I just realized that this week is Get Pushed 200, so that means the Get Pushed challenge has been going almost 4 years now. I think I've been participating since Get Pushed 65. Let's have a look back. Post your first Get Pushed challenge and tell when it was. And say Thanks to @northy for all her hard work organizing that challenge.

Oct. 22, 2013 Get Pushed 65, architectural details

Thanks for organizing one of best challenges on 365, @northy!
May 23rd, 2016
Get Pushed 150 was my first one. Panning:
May 23rd, 2016
I'm out. I thought I made that clear! I'll do this week because it's Andy but then pls remove me from this list. Ta.
May 23rd, 2016
I have only been involved for a few weeks! My first was get-pushed-195 - "a close up of the moon"
May 23rd, 2016
Get Pushed 125 was my first. Backlit portrait. Have to say, I've come a long, long way!

May 23rd, 2016
@tabbycat my apologies Tabby... i thought i had removed your name... definitely removed from the list now...
May 23rd, 2016
Get pushed 47 posted on June 13, 2013 for the challenge given me by @denidouble to do a landscape.
May 23rd, 2016
thank you for organizing this Lisa!

i actually was playing in round 1 when Jase started up Get Pushed...

surprise, surprise... i was challenged to colour!!!! and not just any colour, but "something with bright, bold colours; something that could belong to a particular ethnic tradition that has a bit of a design to it"...

clearly colour has been my "achilles heel" from the get go! ;p
May 23rd, 2016
Congratulations on 200! I've played a few times, but I wasn't smart enough to put the challenges in a separate album, so I can't really know when I started.
May 23rd, 2016
My first was get-pushed-77 I believe. And did I have a lot to learn. I was shooting on manual and sometimes using my old point and shot. I was challenged by Jae @lifepause to take an picture of an old Maine home. So I shot some of the old homes up on the promenade.

May 23rd, 2016
Congrats on making it to 200! That is awesome. One of the best challenges in my opinion!

Thank you, @northy for your faithful organization, and thank you Lisa @homeschoolmom for your fantastic way to celebrate it.

Like Melissa, i didn't record my get-pushed challenges. And, I have been in and out a number of times so ... not sure but I think this was my first one.
Get pushed 25, to take a picture of a local building.

May 24th, 2016
I think this was my first Get Pushed. It was for #156 to create a photo where the shadow is the dominant part of the photo by @jocasta. It was also my 200th photo. Great timing for the 200th challenge. Thank you @northy for coordinating this challenge. It has been a lot of fun.

May 24th, 2016
Thank you @northy for organizing this challenge, and also thank you @homeschoolmom for this thread. My first one was Get Pushed 53 back in July 2013, but I only did 365 that summer and then have rejoined in the past few months.
May 24th, 2016
my very first get-pushed was #2, back in 2012, a low key b&w selfie in full manual mode. i had not had my dslr for a month and sucker for punishment that i was, launched myself into the get-pushed game.
May 24th, 2016

My first challenge was to photograph people get pushed 17.
May 24th, 2016
My first get pushed challenge was 184. My challenge was to photograph a repeating pattern.

May 24th, 2016
I started with get pushed 2, first week of August 2012. I posted two pictures in answer to my challenge. I have missed out on some weeks. Big thanks is to go to Northy @northy for picking up the reins and keeping this challenge alive

May 24th, 2016
A
My first week was 187 and the challenge was light trails
May 24th, 2016
I think this was my first challenge - May 2013

May 24th, 2016
My first challenge was get-pushed 184.i started just 3 days after i started my 365 project.My 1st challenge was high-key

http://365project.org/gerry13/365/2016-02-04
May 24th, 2016
i did get-pushed for 2 happy years, my first was get-pushed 30 and Rachel @rachelwithey challenged me to a street shot, talk about pushed in the deep end lol!
May 24th, 2016
@hookandy pointed me in the direction of the challenge & my first was on 1st Feb for 184, @joansmor ask me to take a shot with water as the central subject. I really explored the topic all that week, but I'll go with the first one I posted...
May 24th, 2016
I know I've taken part but can't remember when, congratulations on reaching 200.
May 25th, 2016
This is the first one I could find (I didn't keep track of each one, which I now regret). It was for daytime landscapes. Thank you @northy for hosting such a great learning experience. It made such a difference in my photographic skills!
May 25th, 2016
An unusual picture of trees, get pushed 130
May 25th, 2016
@tabbycat Oh, sorry, I just used this week's list to start this thread for fun.
May 25th, 2016
@lynbonn Haha! I remember that picture!
@farmreporter My favorite, too!
@northy Hahaha! The dreaded color challenge - my favorite!
@joansmor @lizhammond @kali66 @blueace @taffy @maaayke @jocasta @salza @rminkler @dmdfday @mcsiegle @vera365 Thanks for participating in our celebration!
@tracys Oh, that's fabulous. I never could get a water crown.
Write a Reply