B&W fortnight: your favourite fav from Humanity theme

May 29th, 2016
Hi everyone
I'm so sorry this new post is a little late. It seems that work has forced me to take an unplanned break from 365, and I guess the break may help to re-inspire me somehow. So with a heavy heart, I need to tell you that I will not be hosting any further b&w themes. If anyone would like to take over the hosting, drop me a line in the comments.

So, I will end off with a favourite fav thread for the Humanity weeks. 18 photos were posted for the theme. So, why not find your favourite B&W pHumanity shot posted for the last fortnight (tagged bw-fn2016-4) and share it in this thread. It will be great to see what has everyone has fav'd over the two weeks.

Take care
Debs
May 29th, 2016
I didn't fav this one by @linnypinny, but just had a look in the tag and I think it really provokes thought and sums up the theme without including any people - quite an achievement

Thank you @dibzgreasley for resurrecting the themes, it's a been really nice way to set small challenges. I hope that your break does help re-inspire you and you return soon. All the best
May 29th, 2016
@clearday Many thanks for the shout out. I'm still not 100% comfortable with people captures, so this was a challenging subject for me. Your comment is so very appreciated!
May 29th, 2016
Hope to see you back here soon. Take care Deb.
May 30th, 2016
I love this one from @tracys...

@dibzgreasley
Good luck for everything! Hope to hear from you soon!
Write a Reply