Favourite picture from your project : 23rd - 29th May 2016

May 29th, 2016
*Sorry the thread is so late today, I've had a busy day!*

Post your favourite photo from your own project from this past week, taken from Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th May and, if you want to, say why that one is your favourite.

To add pictures to the discussion click on the ellipsis underneath your photo (next to number of comments / favs) and then copy the embed code from the box and paste it in as your reply here.

I am going for this one from today's great walk in the Peak District

Also, just a reminder that 30 Days Wild starts on Wednesday, 1st June! You can find out all about that via the link if you missed it and it'd be great to see a few people joining in!

http://365project.org/discuss/general/27814/30-days-wild-2016

May 29th, 2016
May 29th, 2016
Kas

I love historic buildings and the mystery that they contain and this one just oozes mystery (for me), and makes me curious as to what has happened in this hall over the centuries!
May 30th, 2016
May 30th, 2016
May 30th, 2016
I have posted too many Robins this week, but I think this is my favourite.
May 30th, 2016
It's gotta be this one - I was so pleased with how it turned out! I called it "Heavy Metal" because it looked so . . . "metallic". Ha ha ha!
May 30th, 2016
May 30th, 2016
May 30th, 2016
Was on a mini vacation to Venice; apart from the happy memories, I like the juxtaposition of horizontal and vertical in this shot.
May 31st, 2016
He was just so much fun to photograph as I was filling the water trough.

May 31st, 2016
This one for the macros- rust challenge. I loved the colors, DOF, texture and detail.
May 31st, 2016
May 31st, 2016
I liked this one because it caught so many different reactions to the same event (and I was having fun when I took it).

May 31st, 2016
This my favorite because I persevered until the end to get this image and because I learned how to change the saturation of the flower in order to set the spider apart.

May 31st, 2016
A fitting capture for the Memorial Day weekend in the USA.

June 1st, 2016
I loved how these waterfalls turned out, as I struggle with waterfalls photos!
June 1st, 2016
June 1st, 2016
June 1st, 2016
I think this one is my favorite. It was terrible to find an egg like that, but the photo turned out lovely so at least the little one will live on in some way.
June 1st, 2016
Liked this one since it took 8 shots to get the sun where I wanted it while the flags were blowing in the wind.
June 1st, 2016
This was quite a magical moment, seeing the light of the sunset through the trees.

June 1st, 2016
I like this one

Write a Reply