June '16 Word List

May 31st, 2016

Thank you to everyone that helped to put this list together.

Please note that the dates are just recommendations and you do not have to stick to them, you can use any of the 38 words in any order you like.

The tag for May will continue in the same format as before, first three letters of the month, the year and then ‘words’ (may16words).

* So tag your photos with may16words to see them all here:
jun16words

This is how I have compiled our list:
I first removed all words that have been used in the last 2 months. Next I totaled all the words that were nominated more than once (most of these words only had 2 nominations, by the way). If words did not have dates associated with them they were added randomly throughout the month.

The bonus words, which can be used in place of any other word in the month, are:
Birthday, Anniversary, Taurus, Gemini (star signs), Emerald (birthstone) Lily of the Valley and Hawthorn (birth flower).

And here is the list:
1 Church
2 Shadows
3 Balloon
4 Wildflower
5 Smile
6 Architecture
7 Bicycle
8 Blueberry
9 Bride
10 Celebration
11 Decay
12 Flea
13 Graduation
14 Graffiti
15 Groom
16 Holidays
17 Leaf
18 Light
19 Father
20 Old Picture
21 Pencil
22 Pet
23 Plane
24 Reflection
25 Rose
26 Royalty
27 Travel
28 Watermelon
29 Camera
30 Cousins

Happy snapping, everyone!
May 31st, 2016
@debrac thanks.
June 1st, 2016
Once again, some technical issues. Sorry if you are getting notified twice. Apparently my list was not complete with my first notification.
June 1st, 2016
@debrac. Thankyou for this great list Debra and all your hard work and time compiling it. Very much appreciared.
June 1st, 2016
I'm going to try to get photos this month. Great list.
June 1st, 2016
@debrac Thank you.
June 7th, 2016
Thanks
Write a Reply