How do I get Calendar View???

June 1st, 2016
When I first logged on, I had a nice monthly calendar view....

I've uploaded more pix and looked all over the site and for the love of mike, I cannot find the calendar view....

Please help a lamer...

Thanks,

Tom
June 1st, 2016
Hi! So if you are seeing your latest photo?
Under that will be your name and bio, and under that, you can see some thumbnails of your photos? Look right on the top of those photos it says: "view this month" if you hover over and click those words, it will bring up your calendar and you can then move through month to month. Hope that was your question. Cheers
June 1st, 2016
If you click on 'Your Project', then look on the right-hand side, under your profile, you'll see 'View this month', which will bring you to a nice calendar view of all your pics, and you'll be able to go forward or backward in time. :-)
June 1st, 2016
@kandkids wow, thanks. I've never tried that. love it.
June 1st, 2016
or...if you click on the number right under your current post, for example
"photo 31/365" it will give you the current month's view.
June 1st, 2016
@summerfield hahahahaha 3 years and I never knew that - hahahahahaha
June 1st, 2016
Thanks to all of you who gave me the answer...it was one of those DUH moments for me ...

Cheers,

Tom
June 1st, 2016
@annied @summerfield Never knew that either! Rather useful - thank you :)
June 1st, 2016
@sausalitodog you can click that number under anyone's pic and see their calendars too
June 1st, 2016
@summerfield @annied LOL me neither!!! Always used the 'View this month' on the side... awesome quick tip Vikki!!!
June 1st, 2016
@pistache @kerosene so pleased I am not the only one and what grand company I am in ha ha
June 2nd, 2016
LOL I never knew about the "view this month" option! I've always clicked on the number underneath the picture. Makes me wonder what other things are lurking in the background on 365... cue scary music...
June 2nd, 2016
@summerfield @annied Same for me, 3 years and counting and never knew that. So much quicker than scrolling down. Thanks, Vikki!
June 2nd, 2016
@olivetreeann LOL I know - all sorts of things we haven't discovered
June 25th, 2016
Is there any way to change the calendar view so that a week starts on Sunday and not Monday?
Write a Reply