Show Case a New Face Week 3

June 26th, 2016
A bright new week and loving seeing all these beautiful new faces coming through and the beautiful images !

"We have all been new to 365 once and we all know how hard it can be to put ourselves out there and for some to get followers. I thought this would be a great way to give back a little to 365 members and help encourage the new people who are coming in .

Every week I'll redo a new post so we can show case new faces often :)

So all you have to do is click on the Browse tab at the top of your screen, click on New Faces and choose someone who is new and show case one of their pictures. Add them and get to know them :) "
June 26th, 2016
The person I want to share this week is someone who is a very dear friend of mine. Jay = @mammajay

June 26th, 2016
Welcome @amyrose500...
June 27th, 2016
This is so lovely! @sirjat
June 27th, 2016
I thought this looked delicious and the title intrigued me
@olgaspi
June 27th, 2016

love the color and the subject
@hannahmayjean
June 27th, 2016

@365newyear

Nice shot Melinda!
June 27th, 2016
This one from @conbell really caught my eye. She has some really interesting photos.
June 27th, 2016
@flowerfairyann Thank you Ann!
June 27th, 2016
June 28th, 2016
Love this by @satso

June 28th, 2016
This one from @satso I thought it was incredible timing.
June 28th, 2016
Love this by @sarahdennehy
June 28th, 2016
@linnypinny thanks Lin !
June 28th, 2016
@cottiac

Welcome to the 365 community!

I liked this photo because it is both mysterious and magical. I like older architecture, especially when in disrepair and overgrown.

Thank you for keeping this going Rose @silverhorn - it is a great way to welcome new folks to this awesome community.
June 28th, 2016
A lovely forest image by @satso
June 30th, 2016

I love the way Jacqui gets soft flowers and macro bugs, Great color.
July 1st, 2016
@brett101 Thanks so much Brett, really appreciated as also the follow
July 14th, 2016
@silverhorn - Hi Rose, I was a fan of the 'Showcase A New Face' you were putting up each week but I haven't see one lately. Are you still doing this or was it not well received? I would really like to see it return - it was like the Welcome Wagon for new folks. Thanks for your response.
July 14th, 2016
@brett101 Hi Brett, I've been away working so haven't had a chance to do it but will be doing it later today ! So glad you are enjoying it
July 15th, 2016
@silverhorn - Awesome - Thanks and welcome back!
Write a Reply