WWYD142 - Let the Creativity Start - I Double Dare you

June 29th, 2016
WWYD Challenge – “What would you do”

The challenge is to take the "WWYD unedited image" and show us what you would do with the image if it was your photo.

So what are the rules – well anything goes that follows the guidelines of 365project. You can showcase your creativity, Photoshop skills, or just make something look better or unique. This is approximately a two week challenge to take an unedited image and have fun with it. Perhaps you want to clone something in/out, or change the color, or you just want to do some great editing.

This challenge will last from June 29th until July 13th. I will post the voting on July 13th – the winner will be selected and start a new challenge. Fun right?

Don’t forget to TAG your work wwyd142 AND POST in this THREAD!

June 29th, 2016
I am not sure what to do exactly..... I have been put with@northy. Do we do this project together?? Sorry, a bit thick lol.
June 29th, 2016
@zeezee I could be wrong but think Kathy may have accidently posted Get Pushed partners in this challenge. Traditionally WWYD is an individual effort
June 29th, 2016
@zeezee @grammyn sorry for the confusion, it was late at night when I posted the names - I was just trying to find an easy way of tagging people for the challenge since the turnout for this has been low
June 29th, 2016
@myhrhelper ♥ not a problem !
June 29th, 2016
@zeezee So for this challenge you just take the photo above and edit it any way you want. You can do something crazy, extreme, just make it look better, etc. Hope you will give it a try.

@grammyn I hope you join in the fun Katy
June 29th, 2016
First time at this challenge for me - so here goes!
June 29th, 2016
@myhrhelper Well I have altered your picture and tried to post it here but it didn't appear. How do I post it please? Do I have to be an Ace member to join in these competitions?
June 29th, 2016
June 29th, 2016
@marshwader great you figured it out - no ace membership required for the competitions - they are open for fun for everyone
Beautiful edition of the photo

@carolineb7 such creative editing love the grungy technique.
June 30th, 2016

My first attempt...well you did say double dare :)
June 30th, 2016

Nothing too wild here, just an attempt to draw the viewer into the photo.

Not my image! This is my entry into the WWYD contest. The main thing I did was crop the photo to make the building the main subject and use the fences as leading lines. I removed a telephone pole from the image and did some basic exposure adjustments: cut back highlights and increased contrast. bumped up the vibrance to enhance the greens, and used the dehaze filter in LIghtroom to bring out some detail in the sky.
June 30th, 2016
@daisyditch @marshwader @sarasotab These are all great :) (a bit more delicate than my 'throwing some grunge at it' ) :D
June 30th, 2016
@daisyditch - Love your image. Good job.
June 30th, 2016
@carolineb7 - you were double dared! Way to go.
June 30th, 2016
@daisyditch fab response! Bet you had fun...
June 30th, 2016
It was a wild and stormy night ...

June 30th, 2016
Welcome back WWYD!
June 30th, 2016
my entry
July 1st, 2016

I loved doing this challenge. Thanks so much, Kathy for doing it.
July 1st, 2016
High rise
July 1st, 2016
July 1st, 2016
@swillinbillyflynn That's so much fun!
July 1st, 2016
@daisyditch Nicely done. I like the stars and the sky and the water with the reflections.
July 1st, 2016
@marshwader This has a real vintage feel to it. Like something taken in the Old West when it was still the Old West.
July 1st, 2016
@randystreat Thank you!
July 2nd, 2016
Looks like I went similar to several others. Honest, I didn't peek!

July 2nd, 2016

Thanks. . I had so much fun playing with this challenge in the picsart ap. I used several of my photos combined with the original photo.
July 2nd, 2016
@swillinbillyflynn haha... this one made me smile
July 2nd, 2016
@myhrhelper cant find how to put my entry in here
July 2nd, 2016
July 3rd, 2016
@daisyditch @sarasotab @pistache @judithdeacon @randystreat @moonmtn @swillinbillyflynn @lsquared @deborah63 @lsquared @amyrose500

WOW I have seen such impressive edits - the creativity is strong.
Wow I am so glad I did say "double dare"
July 3rd, 2016
@amyrose500
If you have a look under your photo you will see 3 dots . . . next to the comments and star button. If you click on that you will see an embed code. just copy that and paste it into the challenge page.
July 3rd, 2016
Ha! @amyrose500! Great idea. I love the look in the cow's eyes.
July 3rd, 2016
July 5th, 2016
@mumswaby Would love to see you post your entry here. Go to your page that has the picture you want to post. Right under the photo on your page you toward the right side you will see the star and 3 dots. Click on the dots and the code will appear - copy cod and paste code on the page you want to show the photo
July 7th, 2016

This is my entry, sorry for late entry but we have been away for a few days
July 7th, 2016
@amyrose500 Bwahahahahaha!!!!!
July 7th, 2016
@mumswaby very nice and not late at all!
July 8th, 2016
Anyone else planning on entering? I'm thinking about closing it before the date listed above.
July 9th, 2016
Here's one. Hope not too late.

July 9th, 2016
Went for the night look...
July 10th, 2016
My try
Write a Reply