What a great site!

July 21st, 2016
I just want to say how much I'm enjoying being a part of this wonderful community! I started my 365 project back in January, and happy to say I'm still going strong! (esp. nice after two previous and failed attempts.....!).

I consider myself an "experienced amateur." :) I don't have a DSLR, but try to have fun with my little Nikon Coolpix, and it does take some very nice shots. I love the encouragement I get from others; folks are always so willing to say a kind word and that goes a long way to boosting one's confidence!

I just became an ace member and am finding myself diving a bit deeper in my willingness to explore new things and techniques, and maybe try some shots outside of my usual comfort zone!

Thanks again to all!
July 21st, 2016
The people are why I stay. Glad you find it so inviting
July 21st, 2016
Ace membership is great, isn't it? I love following all my stats. And this fun and caring community has kept me motivated for almost 3 years now! Keep up the great work and enjoy!
July 21st, 2016
I love it here too. In my experience of online communities or forums there's always a few people who spoil it for everyone else by making nasty comments or being generally rude, but I've never seen it on here. Everyone seems friendly and supportive which is lovely.
July 21st, 2016
Like @grammyn it is the people who keep me here too
July 21st, 2016
Yes it's great and all been said I just love it
July 21st, 2016
Great photos, great challenges, great community - I cannot say enough good things about this site and community - @Scrivna deserves a very big hand for making this possible for everyone!
July 21st, 2016
Yeah, it's not bad here is it ;) I've tried 365 before and not stuck with it - but this time I have. It's a great feeling isn't it? I really enjoyed looking at your project - you've got a great eye for colour.

Come and join in with the Get Pushed challenge - I've found it a really good way to learn some new techniques and keep me on my toes! http://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/26946/get-pushed-faqs
July 21st, 2016
I love it as well Thanks @Scrivna. Now in my 5th year I use the site to journal my life journey. I have 3 albums and these are compiled into books at the end of the year. Everyone is so supportive and we all need positivity in our lives. :))
July 22nd, 2016
I'm enjoying this site as well, I've learned so much from everyone here!
Lots of positive encouragements to keep you going!
Working on my second year and no plans of stopping anytime soon!
Gook luck with your project.
July 22nd, 2016
Love what you said about this site. It is so friendly, informative and fun! It motivates me to go looking everyday for something special to photograph... the Zen of Observation. This is just my first year but I'm addicted. I've been on other sites but there has been so much negativity, or the site doesn't allow for this kind of communication so I got tired of them and faded out. This is the best site that I've been on!
July 22nd, 2016
All of the above.
Write a Reply