Winner ETSOOI-71

July 30th, 2016
Well ETSOOI is a place for close run contests it seems, but 5. Painted peaches by Susan McIntyre @omabluebird gets the crown.

Congratulations to you and thanks to everyone who contributed to ETSOOI-71. As winner your prize is to host the next challenge. Well done & have fun.

July 30th, 2016
Susan McIntyre @omabluebird very well done, great shot
July 30th, 2016
peachy keen
July 31st, 2016
@omabluebird beautiful image
July 31st, 2016
wow...love this!
August 1st, 2016
OMG This is my first time ever winning a challenge. Thank you everyone
I wasn't online yesterday so I just learned about this. I will have to study up how to start the next challenge.
August 1st, 2016
Well done on your first win! It does seem a bit daunting first time, but its not to difficult setting up the next one. If you get stuck just post something here & I'll do my best to advise.

The blurb from the previous challenge is a good basis for what to say - make sure you alter the tags & dates to your needs. If you want to add a theme add in something on that too - just change to suit your requirements & put things how you want. Then you just start a new discussion in the Themes and Competition area.

Main thing after the deadline you set is to look at the entries, choose finalists and set up the vote. (Again I just used a previous one as a template) . Then after the deadline you just count up the votes & announce the winner (unless you have a draw in which case there is normally another quick vote off!).

Good luck and do just ask if you get stuck
Write a Reply