The Mundane-Abstract Banana Winner Is ....

August 25th, 2016
Jo
Thank-You all for voting!!
The winner for the Mundane-Abstract Banana is...

#5 - Abstract-Banana by Granagringa @granagringa

Congratulations!! You have the honor of hosting the new Mundane-Abstract Challenge. The Mundane-Abstract Challenge has the same topic as the Mundane Challenge so once the Mundane Challenge Winner Jodie Smithall @jodies selects a new topic you can begin.
Once again Congratulations!!
August 25th, 2016
@granagringa Well done and congratulations! Super shot with your zoom burst technique.
August 25th, 2016
@jo38 Thanks so much; I am honored and flattered However, I have no idea how to host the challenge...I assume I start a new discussion announcing it when I hear from Jodie Smith, set up dates and a tag. Is that about right? thanks.
August 25th, 2016
@farmreporter Thanks for ongoing encouragement!
August 25th, 2016
@granagringa congratulations. You did it! :)
August 25th, 2016
@granagringa - well, congrats! job very well done! :-)
August 25th, 2016
@granagringa congratulations on the win with this specatular shot
August 26th, 2016
@granagringa well done and yes when Jodie chooses the item you set up a new discussion - if you need any help give a shout :)
August 26th, 2016
@fearinnocent @summerfield @grammyn Thank you all so much.
August 26th, 2016
@annied Thank you for you nice comment and the offer to give you a shout. Appreciated.
August 26th, 2016
Jo
@granagringa - Congratulations on your win!!
Yes, just wait for the mundane winner Jodie to select the item then start a new topic - Mundane Abstract (object) Challenge. Set the dates for the challenge and tag - it was my first win too but it was pretty easy to set up and run. If you need any help just let me know.
August 26th, 2016
@jo38 Thanks so much. Nice to know I can call on you if I need it.
August 27th, 2016
Congratulations. Well done. Look forward to the next one.
Write a Reply