late August to September Tasks for 52-week Dogwood Challenge

August 26th, 2016
hey, folks! it's me again. sorry, but vera @vera methinks is still quite busy so i'm here reminding you of this challenge.

for those of us who follow the 52-week Dogwood Challenge, here is the list of the tasks and tags for the rest of August through to the end of September:

WEEK 33: August 15th Tag 52wc-2016-w33
Artistic: Collaboration
Doesn't matter what you shoot, just do with another artist. Share vision and ideas. Collaborate.
entries can be viewed here

WEEK 34: August 22nd Tag 52wc-2016-w34
Portrait: Child
Candid or posed, capture an image of a child. Try getting down on their level for a unique perspective.
view fabulous entries over here.

WEEK 35: August 29th Tag 52wc-2016-w35
Landscape: Nature up Close
Get up close and personal with nature in this natural beauty shot. Flowers, bees, bugs and spiders might all make great shots
more fabulous entries can be viewed here.

WEEK 36: September 5th Tag 52wc-2016-w36
Artistic: Food
Take your food photography to the next level. It's not lunch, it's art.
let your eyes feast on these yummy photos and have a good excuse for indulging; yes, blame it on the photographers!

WEEK 37: September 12th Tag 52wc-2016-w37
Portrait: Fashion
Avant-garde to commercial to traditional, and everything in between. The focus is the clothes this week.
take a peek here for those fashionable entries

WEEK 38: September 19th Tag 52wc-2016-w38
Landscape: Get Low
Time to look at the world from a different angle. Shoot a landscape from a low point of view.
Check here to see how low people can get. :-P

WEEK 39: September 26th Tag 52wc-2016-w39
Art: Handmade
Your artistic interpretation should be inspired by another artisan's handmade work. Literal or interpreted.
See those wonderful handmade arts as interpreted by your cameras

there you go! once again, it's not too late to join in and it is never too late for anything when it comes to our art. our aim is to enjoy and have fun and learn in the process. so feel free to jump in on the challenge at any time! More information is HERE in the original post.

and...

if you want to post your photos for the themes on this thread, that would be great just so we have instant viewing of your wonderful photos. snap away!

@summerfield
August 26th, 2016
Thank you so much! I have been thinking about it, along the lines "Gee, I don't really have time for this" and I am happy you posted that!
August 26th, 2016
@summerfield Thanks for the reminder Vikki, I really must try to use some of my photos for this!
Write a Reply