New Mundane Challenge - Flip flops

August 28th, 2016
Thank you to all who voted for my bananas in the last mundane challenge and a big thankyou to Edwin Ramos @fearinnocent for hosting the challenge. This was the first mundane challenge I have entered so I was pretty pleased to win!

The next mundane challenge is FLIP FLOPS, also know as thongs, jandles or pluggers, depending on where you come from! I know them as thongs but thought we might get some interesting entries if I went with that title.
I hope everyone can find some to photograph, it seems most households would have at least one pair.

The starting date for mundane-flipflops is now, Sunday, August 28th, and it will run through to the end of Saturday, September 10th(AEST). Voting will commence on Sun September 11th.

* enter as many shots as you like
* each entry must be taken within the challenge period to be considered as a finalist.
* tag your entries mundane-flipflops

You can view the entries at http://365project.org/tags/mundane-flipflops

Feel free to post your entries on this thread.

Objects that have been used : ice, toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, lightbulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack, hanger, index finger, mouse (non furry), sock, bubbles, candles, bread, beds, tap (faucet), strainer, match, umbrella, paintbrush/es, corkscrew, stairs, mirror, rock, cup/mug, knob, buckle, rake, power pole, box, clock, nail, gears, hinge, wastepaper-basket, hammer, cheese grater, ruler, glasses, gate, chocolate, towel, light-switch, iron, garlic, banana, and flip flops.
August 28th, 2016
Here's mine to get the ball rolling.

August 28th, 2016
good start, ready set go
August 28th, 2016
Oh, great choice! Even though it is winter(ish) here, I might just dig mine out for a photo shoot!
August 29th, 2016
We call them 'thongs' is Australia.... @jodies
August 29th, 2016
Sunny summer bank holiday here so tried out new camera on flip flops for August words and decided to enter this one too.
August 29th, 2016
@jodies Hi Jodie, I need some help...How do I get the reply addresses and the tag to be live links for the posting of the abstract challenge? Thanks.
August 29th, 2016
Inspired I was!

PS, we call them 'slops' here in SA
August 30th, 2016
@granagringa I'm not sure what you mean with the reply addresses, but all I do is copy and paste everything from previous challenge posts. You could copy the tag link from this page and then just change the title at the end of the link, does that make sense? Once you click 'post' they should all become live. Let me know how you go.
August 30th, 2016
@deborah63 Yes, I though we might end up with some G-strings shots from our North American friends if I went with that title...would have been far more interesting though!
August 30th, 2016
haha it is all my girls like to wear - have to force them into shoes
August 30th, 2016

A flip flop clock :)
Write a Reply