Calendar Ideas

August 30th, 2016
I want to create a calendar for publication and ultimately sale. People frequently want to buy my photos, but I thought putting my faves into a calendar along with verse I have written would be a great way to get my work out there. Does anyone have any suggestions for some quality sites to do this? Thank you!
August 30th, 2016
I've always used Shutterfly - and been quite satisfied with their work - just have to wait on sales because they're pricey - but I'm sure there are others. Will we watching to see who others suggest, too.
August 30th, 2016
I've used photobox for a couple of years now to create calendars for friends and family as Christmas gifts. I find the quality very good and they're not too pricey. Also you can get discount with the more you buy.
August 30th, 2016
Would second Photobox - depending which country you live in - as they have a lot of flexabilty in what you do - can even have 1 photo a week.

Had been considering similarly - though was just going to do it FOC for family and friends this year to see where it went from there.

All the best and be interested to hear how you get on!
August 30th, 2016
I too have used Photobox, in France, for calendars, and have been satisfied with the cost and quality. I was able to put a title to each individual photo, but I am not sure if they have the capability of adding large amounts of text such as you suggest. @lbluejaye8
August 31st, 2016
@milaniet @psychographer @cottiac @laroque Thank you all for suggestions! I will definitely check Photobox out! Will let you know!
Write a Reply