2016 100 Happy Days Challenge

September 24th, 2016
Hi everyone

In 2014 Charlie @mum2two asked those of us who were interested to participate in a 100 Happy Days Challenge. Last year I did the challenge myself and many of this community also decided to do it - we posted 1416 photos altogether!

As 2016 is rapidly drawing to a close, I thought I would do another one as a way to keep me focussed on the good things in life!

Those of us who have done the challenges in the past have committed to taking one photo for 100 days of something that made us happy that day. The photo doesn't to be a masterpiece, but has to have some kind of meaning, and it is quite nice to share what makes us happy. After all, the world can be a very negative place and some positivity doesn't go amiss. I thoroughly enjoyed the ones I have done as they really encouraged me to find something good in everyday that I could take a photo of and post.

You can participate through the 100 Happy Days website, on Facebook or we can do another challenge here this year.

If you'd like to join in the tag would be: 100happydays2016 and the challenge would run from now (24th September) until the 2nd January! Please join me, it is a fun thing to do. You can also use #100happydays to join a broader audience outside of 365.

I will also be blogging about my daily post in my Everyday Delights blog, which I started as part of my 100 Happy Days challenge last year and which is still going!

Who would like to join me for some fun and daily 'happy' on 365?
Debs

PS. I will endeavour to do a regular (once a month?) reminder to all those who have shown interest as a motivator to keep us going. We can post our favourite pic from the fortnight in the thread to inspire others.
September 24th, 2016
Just tagging folk who were interested last year
@khirsch @countrylassie @quietpurplehaze @callymazoo @motherjane @homeschoolmom @salza @linnypinny @jothan @boxplayer @kiwinanna @skstein @newbank

We posted 1416 photos altogether! Not bad....
September 24th, 2016
@dibzgreasley This sounds like a great idea.
September 24th, 2016
@adayinmallacoota
Great, looking forward to your happy photos!
September 24th, 2016
@dibzgreasley I'm keen to do it again Debs, I just hope I can find the motivation to maintain 100 days. My mojo seems to have gone into hiding. I haven't picked up my camera for nearly a week :-(
September 24th, 2016
Kas
@dibzgreasley Sounds like fun Debs. Count me in!
September 24th, 2016
@salza Oh no! Maybe it will give you a reason to pick it up! Thats why I'm doing it, to keep motivated, as Ive been a bit unmotivated lately too.
September 24th, 2016
@wag864
Great!
September 24th, 2016
@dibzgreasley Sounds great, just what I need I think- hopefully I will complete it this year!
September 24th, 2016
I joined in with this last year - I might give it a go this year too... see how things go!
September 24th, 2016
I'll give it a go Debs
September 24th, 2016
I'll give it a go too..
September 25th, 2016
This is a great idea! I'm in.
September 25th, 2016
I think I will join in, but probably not on 365 as I'm unable to renew my ACE membership right now, and so will lose the extra album I used for the challenge last year.
September 25th, 2016
@bizziebeeme It can be a challenge especially over the festive season, hope you do finish this year.
September 25th, 2016
September 25th, 2016
@skstein Oh what a shame. But the taking part is the important thing!
September 25th, 2016
@salza hope mojo returns soon @dibzgreasley I'm doing 99 days as started today!
September 25th, 2016
Count me in too! Nice idea.
September 25th, 2016
@tracys @30pics4jackiesdiamond
Nice to have you along for the ride!
September 25th, 2016
@dibzgreasley

Debs, thanks - look forward to posting happy days shots!
September 26th, 2016
@dibzgreasley I'm not sure if I manage with my busy schedule, but count me in as well :) I'll try to post things everyday ;) I love the idea! :) (Starting tomorrow, as my weekend posts are quite bitter-sweet ;) )
September 26th, 2016
@dibzgreasley thanks.
September 26th, 2016
@enlisa No worries, all of our schedules get in the way at some time or other, just do what you can, as its a personal rather than competitive challenge. Lovely to have you on board.
September 26th, 2016
@salza Crikey you sound like me!! only a week was a short period of time.. I went probably over a month!!! It'll come back
Write a Reply