Support the site! ACE members unite!

September 28th, 2016
Do you believe that this is my fifth year renewal of my ACE membership? For US$20 a year, it is a great investment to meet fellow photographers, interact and ask questions especially of more experienced folks. Where is Alexis Burkill from whom I learned so much? My interactions with him were worth "All the tea in China." Except, I don't think Alexis ever graduated to ACE membership. Ah well..

Get in there if you are not an ACE member and be a part of an absolutely unique worldwide community. The nice ad-free environment, unlike Flickr and other "mainstream" free sites, is alone worth the small contribution.
September 28th, 2016
@scrivna I hope this site is still proving to be a commercially viable proposition for you. It does have a unique aura to it. No fanboys here for instance to spam us to death...
September 28th, 2016
I've been an ACE member since I discovered this wonderful community in 2013...I agree with Frank - it is SO worth the $20!
September 29th, 2016
I've been an ACE member since early 2012... Definitely worth it to support this fantastic site :)
September 29th, 2016
I became an ACE member four months into my 1st year and have been happily renewing ever since! ABSOLUTELY worth it!!
September 29th, 2016
I became Ace a couple of weeks after finding 365 in 2013 - well worth it!
September 29th, 2016
My ACE membership is worth every penny and so much more. Do it! You won't regret it.
September 29th, 2016
Proud to be an ACE member for years
September 29th, 2016
been ace for two years, love this site, visit every day (some times repeatedly) even though i havnt been taking or shooting or whatever photos much.
September 29th, 2016
six years ace here. best deal for your money!
September 29th, 2016
4 years for me.. I like that I can use Pikmonkey.
September 29th, 2016
I just completed my third year. I upgraded to ACE after a month, so I could have more albums and use PicMonkey. Well worth the $20.
September 29th, 2016
Love this site, although after my 365 I look forward to relaxing a bit and not necessarily posting EVERY day.
September 29th, 2016
I love this site.. I've been here for almost 4 or 5yrs. now or so. Used to be an Ace member but didn't renew it yet..(paypal's gone)--365 is a great photo sharing but I really find its time consuming.. I feel guilty if I don't reply back to my followers,I just wish we have the " like" button to click,so u can go on & do other stuff.:)
September 29th, 2016
I've been an Ace member since I started in Jan 2014. Love the site and happy to pay it so that the site remains as it is! Worth every penny.
September 29th, 2016
Just to add my support for ACE to everybody else's!!!
September 29th, 2016
Yup, me too, ACE member for over 3 years. It's a great website.
September 29th, 2016
fabulous site, learned so much, everyone so friendly and helpful. ace membership worth every penny. @joemuli joey, always so happy to hear from you, and i love to see your shots, but i never want to think that people find commenting a burden - if i don't have the time, i might just fav something without a comment, and when i have more time, i'll comment ... i think most people are okay with that?
September 29th, 2016
An ACE member for four years, love the site and will continue with my membership :)
September 29th, 2016
Ditto all the praise of ACE membership.
September 29th, 2016
Been an ace member since 2012. I really enjoy the site and interaction with other members. I haven't spent much time on other sites. I tried Flickr a few years back and didn't really get to grips with it. I am happy to pay the subscription to help keep the site up and running.
September 29th, 2016
Agreed with all of this... However a few people (including me) have experienced problems renewing. I'm no longer an ACE member but not by choice... Ross nicely responded to my emails and I've followed his advice and called my bank, but my transaction still won't come through... I know PayPal won't come back but hopefully there will be another way for us to renew than glitchy "Stripe" sometime in the near future.
September 29th, 2016
I have been an ace member since I joined. It seemed a great value for all the site offers. I have been so inspired by the amazing photographers here.
September 29th, 2016
Yes I have been an ACE member since 2011 and I've enjoyed every minute of it. Also it has enabled me to not only grow with my photography but meet 365ers from all over the world. The meeting of us all in Chicago in May was brilliant. Do join and become an ACE member to enable the site to continue growing - it is well worth the money!
September 29th, 2016
my second year became an ace member after the first month...
September 29th, 2016
I became an ace member in 2011 and renew every year. Well worth the tiny fee as far as I'm concerned.
September 29th, 2016
absolutely
September 29th, 2016
I become a member in December 2012 and have been an Ace member ever since, love the site. My photography certainly has improved and have learnt so much and have some wonderful friends.
September 29th, 2016
Ace member who gets alot of help on 365. But learning comes very slow for me at this age. But still love all the help and your photos.
September 29th, 2016
I've been an ACE member since I started in 2015. Well worth every cent.
September 29th, 2016
also into the ACE membership. happy to have more than one album and MORE than happy to contribute a measly $20 in supporting such a wonderful site. Definitely renewing this coming April.
September 30th, 2016
I joined in July of 2013 and became an ACE member sometime before the end of 2013. I've been renewing ever since, wouldn't have it any other way. This is a fabulous supportive community and I have learned so much since I started here.
September 30th, 2016
I agree with every one. Cant live without my fix of photos for the day. @joemuli I agree with Clare, love your photos please dont get stressed about commenting etc.
September 30th, 2016
Totally agree! In fact I have an Ace membership last year without using the site because I'm in hiatus. That's how I support this great community! Mabuhay! =)
September 30th, 2016
I became ACE Member to use PicMonkey and was v v disappointed with it. However I like knowing who gives me Favs.I enjoy the encouragement of those who comment and I also enjoy the themes/ competitions as a push to improve.
September 30th, 2016
I became an ace member in June this I'd my first year. I like the fact it allows me to post more than one shot so I can tell a story with a couple of shots or post randomly different shots to see what reaction I get. I use Flickr but I like this site as you get a lot of honest interaction and friendly comments :)
October 1st, 2016
ACE member from the beginning, and I've never used PayPal. Hope that those who are having difficulties will find another way. Not nearly as active as I once was, but who knew that becoming a Nana would make life so incredibly busy??? :-)
October 1st, 2016
Me too - ACE since 2011. Can't imagine letting my albums slide... all those memories made even more special by all your kind comments. Not here as much as I used to be but I love calling back in to see what everyone's up to and bother folk from time to time! :) 365 has been such a special project for so many good reasons. Thank you again Ross @scrivna
October 31st, 2016
I joined on1 Jan 2016 and have thoroughly enjoyed my first year. I became an ACE member within a month or so and fully intend to renew. I can't imagine life without 365 anymore! I've seen so many inspirational photos and conversed with numerous liked minded people. A brilliant site.
Write a Reply