F-Word Challenge 51: Let’s Go Feral

October 21st, 2016
Thank you Brett @brett101 for managing the previous F-Word challenge and for selecting my shot as one of the finalists; I’d never entered an F-Word challenge but saw your Fear post by chance, and it was insanely fun! Thank you to all who voted for my shot; I appreciate it very much.

For the next challenge, I offer the word FERAL. Feral: in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication; resembling a wild animal. Synonyms: wild, untamable, undomesticated, fierce, ferocious, vicious, savage, predatory, menacing. While this word mostly refers to animals, we’ve all heard of a feral child or wild child (human child that was isolated from human contact from a very young age), and I’m sure some of you will let your imaginations run wild (get it?), especially with Halloween right around the corner!

Your photo must be taken on or between Friday 21 October and Wednesday 02 November. Voting will start the next day, Thursday 03 November. I’ll include all the previous F words in the winning post.

Tag your photos f-wordw51 and I hope your participate!

See all the entries here: http://365project.org/tags/f-wordw51
October 26th, 2016
Here you go Caroline...
October 26th, 2016
@cottiac haha thank you!!! I may have to extend and lobby for this, as you are the only entry so far... :)
October 26th, 2016
@kerosene I did notice that! Just kicking myself that I didn't managed to get a better shot of Will's (the boy) face and catch the cat while it was yawning and baring it's teeth!
October 27th, 2016

November 7th, 2016
Thank you all for playing! This contest is now CLOSED and I will post a voting thread on Monday (Nov 7th) - sorry I'm a bit late...
Write a Reply