***NEW Six-Word Story Challenge #58***

October 27th, 2016
Thank you for voting for my photo and congratulations to the other finalists for a job well done; kudos also to the pretty Ms. Tracy @tracys for hosting the last challenge. Without much ado, on to the next segment!

Sum up your story in six words!

This competition was originally set up by Joey @joemuli. The idea is to EITHER come up with six (6) words which tell a story then interpret them with a photograph - OR take a photograph, and come up with a six-word story to relate to the image.

That simple!

The challenge starts today, October 26th, and will run for a fortnight, until November 9th, when I shall whittle down the entries to five finalists, then you will help me choose the winner by casting your votes. The victor shall then have the pleasure of hosting the next six-word story challenge.

Photos must be taken within this specified time frame and must bear the tag sixws-58

Feel free to post your entries here and/or include the link to this challenge page in your posts in order to encourage and inspire others to participate and to help keep this post alive.

So, go forth and photograph and write your six-word story. Can't wait to see your photographs!

@summerfield
Write a Reply