Flash Photography Tutorial

January 17th, 2017
I have an Altura Pro Series TTL Flash, but other than don't aim it directly at the subject and using a diffuser, I have no idea what the possibilities are. Can anyone recommend a good on-line tutorial on Flash Photography?
January 17th, 2017
Rob
I am in the middle of Bernie raffle Udemy course. The ultimate guide to off camera flash. Not too expensive and well broken down. His other courses are good too if you're looking
January 17th, 2017
@johnston1364 - Thanks Rob, does he speak English well. The last course I signed up for on Udemy featured an instructor that spoke with such a thick Slavic accent, I couldn't understand a word he said.
January 18th, 2017
Gavin Hoey, AdoramaTV put that in the youtube search block and get some great free information.
January 18th, 2017
Rob
@sarasotab he's great and English! Cheesy but good
January 18th, 2017
I don't know of any structured tutorials but as Jake said, I also watch Gavin Hoey on Adorama TV,and also on the same youtube page, Mark Wallace has some good videos as well has Daniel Norton. If you want to watch (and drool over) high end lighting tutorials then Karl Taylors your man.
January 18th, 2017
@deadschool @kazlamont - Thanks. I just watched one and you are right it was just what I need. There is plenty of variety on that site. Should keep me busy for awhile. Thanks again.
January 18th, 2017
@johnston1364 - Thanks Rob, I will check him out.
January 18th, 2017
@yeri87 Thank you, Erica. That looks like a great place to start.
January 19th, 2017
@yeri87 Erica, thank you for posting the link - i've just signed up for their newsletters and will be studying the site quite extensively.

@deadschool thanks for the heads up - had a look at Gavin Hoey - very interesting, more to watch and practise..
Write a Reply