Can't save in picmonkey

January 18th, 2017
I just tried to save a picture I edited in picmonkey but the site wanted me to register before I could do it. Is this something new? I've never had this happen before and I don't want to pay to use picmonkey. I ended going to ribbet to edit it.

Has anyone else had this problem?
January 18th, 2017
I thought if you are an ace member, you automatically had access to editing on Picmonkey. I know I use it without any issues.
January 18th, 2017
I just had that experience, too. It was a first time I ever got that prompt. I went ahead and registered (didn't have to pay anything). I assume they want to capture the non-paying users' email addresses. I assume that a user wouldn't have to register if they use Picmonkey through 365 Ace Membership, but that's only an assumption.
January 18th, 2017
@allie912 Thank you for your response, Allison. I like to use picmonkey to edit before I post it on 365. I guess if I already had it up on 365 and tired to edit through there, it may still work.

@cathieg Thank you Cathie. I'm glad you didn't have to pay to register. I guess I might have to do that, too. You are probably right about them wanting our email addresses.
January 19th, 2017
I just used it and I didn't get asked for my e-mail address.
January 19th, 2017
@homeschoolmom That's strange, Lisa. I ended signing up and giving them my email so I could use it. I wonder what is going on?
July 10th, 2017
How do we edit after uploading? And are all the functions free?

I know how to edit before uploading and the basics are free, but then if you want the one signed with a crown you have to pay. Is that true also for ace members?

In any case iPiccy seems very similar to me (same developer?) and all the editing is free, including clone
July 10th, 2017
July 10th, 2017
@caterina Thank you for the iPiccy suggestion, Caterina.
After uploading your picture you can edit it in picmonkey by going the list of options under your album pictures on the right side of your page and select "Edit with picmonkey." Click on it and it will take your picture into picmonkey to edit. I'm an ace member but haven't tired any of the crowned options when editing after downloading. That would be interesting to know.
July 10th, 2017
Thank you I will try and I'll let you know @mittens
Write a Reply