52 Week Challenge: Week 4/Jan 23rd - Story: Mirror

January 22nd, 2017
Hi all,

It's that time of the week again... I've really enjoyed seeing what everyone posted for the 52 week challenge Land theme last week :)
The theme for week 4, beginning Monday January 23rd, is

Story: Mirror
Tell a story using a mirror.
Tag: 52wc-2017-w4

This one seems to be wide open to interpretation so should be an interesting week!

Once again, for anyone joining in this week, further info about the challenge including social media hashtags and other online groups following the challenge can be found here:
www.dogwood.photography/52weekchallenge2017
and here:
www.diyphotography.net/52-week-photography-challenge-2017

Our original thread including a list of the themes, dates and tags is here:
365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29105/52-week-challenge

And if anyone is incorporating @bulldog 's 3,6 & 5 numbers theme, the thread with further info is here:
www.365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29115/project-365-on-365-project

@emrob @northy @la_photographic @stephanies @joysabin @30pics4jackiesdiamond @olivetreeann @summerfield @tracys @girlincamo @brett101 @hunnybee @jaybutterfield @bulldog @inthecloud5 @kiwinanna @hvansteenburgh @willowdragon @farmreporter @salza @irisn @bizziebeeme @clover81 @imaginings @lilacphotography @quietpurplehaze @dawnee @roulin

Comment below if you would like to be tagged for weekly reminders...

Mirrors at the ready then, have fun everyone :)
January 27th, 2017
I thought I didn't, but at the time I thought I just missed it... and I didn't bother to check thru my notifications that carefully... definitely got notified just now :)

Thx for organizing this!
January 27th, 2017
I don't recall getting a notification before this one but I cannot be sure. Thanks for checking up on us though.
January 27th, 2017
Hi I'm here but asked not to be as tasks beyond me at the mo.
January 27th, 2017
This one came through Mel :)
January 27th, 2017
I didn't, just now got this one though.
January 27th, 2017
Only just got notified of this.
January 27th, 2017
@northy @salza @stephanies @roulin @willowdragon
Hmmm... weirdness. I know I sometimes don't get notifications of comments etc. but it only happens once in a while. For the next one, I'll post the discussion and then tag everyone in a comment rather than in the body of the post, and see if that works?
Sorry about that everyone!

@30pics4jackiesdiamond No problem, I'll remove you from the tag list :)
January 27th, 2017
No I didn't get the notification last week but got this one. No problem though, still I've got some catching up to do!
January 28th, 2017
@m2016 Yes, I did- and I think I forgot to put my picture up on the thread- sorry! And this one came through too.
January 28th, 2017
Didn't get the one last week but got this one.
Write a Reply