Winner! Technique Challenge 68

February 26th, 2017
Congratulations to @maggiemae for her beautiful mountainous colorful monochrome image! Looking forward to see what you pick as the next technique. :)

February 26th, 2017
@maggiemae - I did my best to compile a list of past techniques that can be found here... https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29267/technique-challenge-68-colorful-monochrome
February 26th, 2017
@maggiemae congrats maggie! beautiful shot :)
February 26th, 2017
Congratulations Maggiemae
February 26th, 2017
You mean I've got to do something now???
February 26th, 2017
@dyanstevens How do you do these sort of challenges? Never having won any, I have no experience! I'm thinking of doing the challenge 'high key portratis'
February 26th, 2017
@maggiemae well done Maggiemae
February 26th, 2017
Congratulations.
February 26th, 2017
@maggiemae Congratulations - this is an amazing image.
February 27th, 2017
Congrats...beautifully done!
February 27th, 2017
@maggiemae - How exciting! With many of the challenges you simply copy and paste changing the start and ending dates as well as the tag number.

For this one you will need to Start a New Topic under Discuss - Themes and Competitions. Name it something like "Technique Challenge 69 - High Key Portraits" in the subject box.

The "Your Post" section will be where you introduce your technique with some examples either from your project or with web links. You'll need to include what tag people should use as well as the start and end dates of the challenge.

That's it. When you're done click "Start Topic". The Subject is not editable once you start the topic, but the "Your Post" section can be edited. The hardest part really is deciding on the finalists!

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
February 27th, 2017
@dyanstevens Thank you Dyan for getting me started. Hope its OK. I have allowed 3 weeks for this shot then I suppose I choose 6 and others vote?
February 27th, 2017
@maggiemae Looks great! I think you're only "suppose" to pick five, but sometimes, because you can't stand to not include a particular photo, a sixth one slips in for voting. @maggiemae
February 27th, 2017
@dyanstevens right, five - ..shall do!
Write a Reply