Favourite picture from your project : 20th to 26th February 2017

February 26th, 2017
Post your favourite photo from your own project from this past week, taken from Monday 20th to Sunday 26th February and, if you want to, say why that one is your favourite.

To add pictures to the discussion click on the ellipsis underneath your photo (next to number of comments / favs) and then copy the embed code from the box and paste it in as your reply here.

Yesterday's photo was not my best shot of the week but I do love this tree!

February 26th, 2017
I loved using textures for this photo and gave it the perfect effect I was looking for.

February 26th, 2017
It was a difficult choice this week, but I think it's got to be this hard to find Woodcock.
February 26th, 2017
I think this was my favorite because I felt shy taking a picture of my cocktail in a bar that was very quiet at the time, so I shot it from below the bar and it ended up coming out crooked, but then I thought that the low point of view and dutching made it come out better than it would have otherwise.
February 26th, 2017
February 26th, 2017
D'ont know if this will work, but here goes! The sun came out at just the right time, any later and I would have gone home.
February 26th, 2017
It's got to be this one of my son... he's posed for me on several occasions but I like this one best (not to mention putting up with my very strange photography antics around the house... he walked in on me spraying an umbrella with water in the living room this morning heh)
February 26th, 2017
I spent quite a few hours making several bear and landscape overlays. This one turned out the best. It's my favourite of the week because I really created something I'm proud of.
February 26th, 2017
This was one of my get pushed challenge responses to photograph water reflection. I like the mood.

February 26th, 2017
Not that it is great photography, but I liked all the projects installed by students in my office last week, made just out of masking tape!!!!!!!!! Here is one of them:
February 26th, 2017
February 26th, 2017
February 26th, 2017
Taken the 17th, but processed and posted the 23rd for the pattern theme.
February 26th, 2017
I know it's not really on but I can't decide which of these two I like best...

This Magnificent Monster from the London Classic Car Show

Or the Marvelous Moo

February 26th, 2017

Mostly because of the challenge of adjusting the gray levels, and he's cute.
February 26th, 2017
February 26th, 2017
since I am waiting on my film to get back for film February, this is the one so far:
February 26th, 2017
@cottiac fantastic car!!
February 26th, 2017
This one just because the weather had been atrocious as storm Doris passed over the UK and then all of a sudden there was lovely sunlight in the distance.
February 27th, 2017

one of those days when things were just right and the first time I felt pretty successful with bracketing an image. it was a beautiful, although a bit cold on the water, morning!
February 27th, 2017
@not_left_handed @m2016 @vera365 all very good photos!
February 27th, 2017
@jackies365 Thanks! All their creations were amazing - very easy photo opportunities.
February 27th, 2017
fun with the lensbaby
February 27th, 2017
Learning new things.
February 27th, 2017
Our Lenten Rose hellebores began blooming this week:
February 27th, 2017
@meowtographer Thank you! And thanks for your follow too :)
February 27th, 2017
February 27th, 2017
@meowtographer I love your cat! Great photo.
February 28th, 2017
I liked the simplicity of the composition and the quality of light here.
February 28th, 2017
There are some wonderful photos here. The favorite of mine was this one because I was able to get a close up with the bokeh, which is hard for me.

March 1st, 2017
This one even took me by surprise

March 1st, 2017
From my 100 strangers series....

March 2nd, 2017
Write a Reply