Anyone on Instagram?

March 27th, 2017
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you are posting your projects on instagram. I have a profile exclusively for this project and I would like to follow more people.
I've recently closed all my social media because I need a break from all of it but I'll keep that instagram profile open so if anyone wants a follower just leave your names below and I'll happily follow you (I like to get inspiration from others). I love this community and I've been here several times before (all those times I've previously failed at this project) but I find hard to keep up with it from my smartphone so I'm just staying on instagram for the moment.

Thanks everyone and keep it up, it's being hard but we'll all make it till the end!

March 27th, 2017
Yeah, I upload my stuff on Insta too. https://www.instagram.com/theserotoninx/
March 27th, 2017
I have a profile, but its not always the same as I post here.
Its https://www.instagram.com/dibzgreasley/
March 27th, 2017
I post to instagram as well, when I remember. It's not always the same as it is here. graemestevens40
March 27th, 2017
@theserotonin @graemestevens @dibzgreasley I'm following you! I do keep mine the same as this and it's easier and faster for me. Also, my family and friends can see my project too.
March 27th, 2017
@olenadole done!
March 28th, 2017
I'm on instagram as just.northy... I'm not particularly consistent though...
March 28th, 2017
@northy I'm just looking for you!
March 28th, 2017
Can I ask how people upload photos from a computer onto Instagram. I know the whole point of it is for photos taken via a phone, but it seems as though you have to jump through hoops to get images from a computer onto there - unless I am missing something! :p
March 28th, 2017
Kas
I've only recently re-activated Instagram - and use it for the 365 mainly. I think my profile is @scottish_photo_ninja. it is still all a mystery to me!
March 29th, 2017
I know that @ukandie1 posts regularly, primarily her B&W street photography, so you might check her Istagram work out.
March 29th, 2017
@carolineb7 I, too, would like to know how it's done if anyone could answer! Thanks!
March 29th, 2017
@carolineb7 @Weezilou I just send my photos to my phone with onedrive or the cloud. I just like instagram as a platform for a project like this. It's fast and lots of people can see your photos like family and friends
March 29th, 2017
@natcastillejo I'm on instagram as sarah_miners_photography
March 29th, 2017
Hmm . . . so how do you link this project to automatically upload to Instagram? I have an account and 28 followers but I've never posted a single photo.
March 29th, 2017
What's Instagram!?? Day 365 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 29th, 2017
@wag864 @sminersphotos I'm just going to go and find you now guys!
March 29th, 2017
@jyokota it's not linked and as far as I know I don't think there is a way to do that. I was posting on both independent of each other but since I'm trying to quit an online life as much as I can I've opted for instagram over this website to share my project.
March 29th, 2017
@taffy I'll try and find her :)
March 29th, 2017
@jyokota Intagram is faster and reaches more people. There's no great mystry about it and there's a large community that does this project there aswell. You give your profile the meaning you want to. Mine is this https://www.instagram.com/natcastillejo365/ if you want to have a look. it can be a really powerful site as it's full of really talented people that share absolutely amazing photography everyday. There's a lot of saturation too so it's up to you to find the users that are really worth following.
March 29th, 2017
@natcastillejo -- thanks for answering my question about how to link the two. I was hoping there was an automatic way it would happen without my having to post to two. I can't even keep up with Facebook! Yes, reducing online time is good for me, too :) Meanwhile, I'll go check out your instagram.
March 29th, 2017
@jyokota I had like a main account on instagram + facebook + facebook page + twitter + this profile here + a blog and I've just decided to quit everything except for that profile to keep up with my project since I'm committed to it, if I wasn't doing this project that instagram account would've disappeared too!
March 29th, 2017
@30pics4jackiesdiamond congratulations!!! I haven't even done 3 months yet and I feel exhausted so I can't imagine how that must feel!
March 29th, 2017
@natcastillejo knackered but pleased I've done the chalenge to earn the award I set out to get. Good luck it's fun here and I've met so many people, some I have no idea what they look like! !!
April 4th, 2017
Hi @natcastillejo I have an Instagram account although also different to here. More foodie! @karenscakesdevon Just followed you. Best of luck with the rest of the year! 😃
Write a Reply