New abstract mundane challenge - BOTTLETOPS

April 28th, 2017
Thank you to all who participated in the abstract mundane spatula challenge. And thank you for voting for my spatula picture. Also, many thanks to Marcy @marcy0414 for hosting it.

The new subject has been chosen by the winner of the mundane challenge, and she decided to go with BOTTLETOPS.

You are allowed to use any photographic technique you like to capture this everyday object as long as bottletops are the star.

The challenge starts now - April 27th and ends at midnight (GMT) on Sunday May 7th after which finalists will be chosen and posted for voting.

Please tag your entries: abstract-bottletop ( https://365project.org/tags/abstract-bottletop)

You may enter as many photos as you like, provided they are taken within the time frame of the challenge. You must take different photos for the regular mundane and abstract mundane challenges and can't submit the same image for both. (The abstract one, though, can be an edited version of the mundane one, if you'd like.)

And what is the difference between a regular mundane photo and an abstract mundane photo? Well, there is some "wiggle room" here, so have fun with it and any entries will be cheerfully accepted!

You are encouraged to post your entries on this thread to inspire others and keep this thread alive.

I am looking forward to your entries!
May 1st, 2017
Here's one to start things going:

Glass bottletop candle.
May 11th, 2017
Have I missed the voting for this
May 11th, 2017
@sarahlth oh my, I thought it runs through this week! Thank you for the reminder!
Write a Reply