BW-12 (Black and White Challenge #12) Commences

April 28th, 2017
Thank you for choosing my shot as the winner for the movement theme and thanks to @clearday for hosting it.
For the next theme, I've decided on the theme of Seasons. So, if you are in the northern hemisphere we are now experiencing spring, and of course that means my friends in the southern hemisphere are now experiencing autumn.

Photos should be taken and posted between the 28th of April and the 12th of May and tagged with bw-12.

You can browse photos taken for the challenge here

On the 14th of May, I'll choose five photos for the voting... and the prize will be to host the next round of the challenge.

Now get out there and start shooting! :)

Previous challenges include: High contrast, Architecture, Glassware, Body parts, Festivities, Faces, Landscape, Patterns, Still life, Reflections, and Movement.

P.S. Special thanks to Ms Northy @northy for getting this whole thing started with BW-!
April 28th, 2017
Cool idea to take two colorful seasons and fore people to picture them in bw.
April 28th, 2017
What about those of us near the equator, in the tropics? In our location we are ending the dry season and hoping for the rainy. Any ideas?
April 28th, 2017
@brender You can still shoot your seasonal picture. Show us what the dry season looks like, or it rains, then show us the wetness.
April 29th, 2017
Already summer at my house. Hope that will work.
April 29th, 2017
@homeschoolmom Summer is a season!
April 30th, 2017
Great theme choice, it will be interesting to see how Autumn looks in black and white
May 4th, 2017
Just to spur some interest in this challenge.

Write a Reply