52 Week Challenge: Week 18/1st May - Artistic:Purple

April 30th, 2017
Another Sunday evening, another 52 Week Challenge reminder 😉

Tomorrow, Monday 1st May starts off Week 18 and this week, our theme is:

Artistic: Purple

Your inspiration this week is purple. Purple is the colour of royalty, magic, and mystery.

Tag: 52wc-2017-w18

After a somewhat tricky one last week (I have to confess I didn’t get my loop lighting shot because I couldn’t get anyone to lend me their face for a portrait), this week anything goes as long as it’s purple…

Don’t forget this week’s tag, and do post your images on this thread if you’d like to share.

If you’re new to the challenge, or curious to find out more, you can see the original discussion thread which includes a list of the themes, dates and tags for each week here:
365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29105/52-week-challenge

You can also add @bulldog ‘s 3,6 & 5 theme to your challenge- check it out here:
www.365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29115/project-365-on-365-project

If you’d like to be added to the weekly reminder notification list, comment below, or if you’d like to be taken off the list, also comment below.

Have fun!
April 30th, 2017
Srsly??? Purple???? Egadzooks... ;p
April 30th, 2017
I haven't tackled the loop lighting yet and I feel like I just exhausted all my purple shots last month when I did the rainbow thing. Oh well- I shall keep my eyes open this week. Hmmm... maybe a portrait in purple with loop lighting!
April 30th, 2017
@northy lol :)
@olivetreeann I remember thinking purple would be easy for the rainbow month and then struggling myself toward the end now that I think of it...
April 30th, 2017
and i've got it done and dusted... i needed a flower with petals for the five plus two selfie and the first ones i came across were purple ;p
May 1st, 2017
Granny's bonnet
May 1st, 2017
@quietpurplehaze Gorgeous :)
May 1st, 2017
@m2016

Thank you - my favourite colour!
May 1st, 2017
great love it
May 8th, 2017
Here's my purple entry. The Bearded Irises in our garden after a rain. (I added it here on May 8th but it was posted on May 3rd on my 365 page.)

May 8th, 2017
@yogiw They're spectacular, I love the markings on the petals :)
May 9th, 2017
@m2016 Wow thanks for the nice comment, Mel.
May 22nd, 2017
@m2016 my friend! prompt me please when the end of the Challenge?
Write a Reply