etsooi-85

June 28th, 2017
thanks to @gerry13 for hosting the last round of etsooi, and to anyone who voted for my dalek vase. i put my ability to edit any kind of shot at all down largely to all the help and support and inspiration and enthusiasm i've found here on 365, and am delighted to have won this challenge for the first time!

etsooi posters sometimes choose a theme, and sometimes leave it open. i'm going to sit on the fence and suggest a theme for anyone who's interested, but you can also tag any edited shot you want if you don't like the theme

theme: s e l f i e

i don't tend to like pictures others take of me, and i certainly don't like what i see when i take one of myself, but i thought i might if i edited the s*** out of it first ... so i'll be having a go for this challenge, and very much hope that some of you will join in

ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. it stands for EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT. which basically means processing and editing your image to create something different, in whichever way you like

if you are new to editing/processing here are some great tools to use besides photoshop:

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com
www.goart.fotor.com

or apps such as:

Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects
Hipstamatic
Tinyplanets
Layout

don’t be afraid to use more than 1 program/app per image for really amazing results!

starts today 28 june and will last until midnight bst on 12 july

enter as many images as you like taken within the above time frame

i'll then compile a list of finalists and you'll all get to vote

the winner will enjoy the distinct honour of hosting our next ETSOOI challenge

tag your images ETSOOI-85

all entries will be findable on https://365project.org/tags/ETSOOI-85

post your photos to this discussion thread if you want to by clicking on the three dots next to the fav button, copying the embed code, and then pasting the code into the comment section below

hope you enjoy having a go, and i'll very much look forward to seeing your artistic creations :)
June 28th, 2017
here's my first effort. i hope i'm not going to be the only person posting edited selfies in the next fortnight! don't forget you can post any processed shot if you don't fancy the self portrait ...

June 29th, 2017
roll up, roll up ...

you know you want to give it a try

July 2nd, 2017
Very challenging Clare!

First ever selfie
Write a Reply