NEW black and white challenge #16 - technology

July 22nd, 2017
A
Big thanks to @summerfield for hosting the black and white fashion challenge and to everyone who entered and voted. Well done to everyone who was shortlisted - there were some fantastic photos so I'm very flattered to have been chosen the winner.

The time has now come for a new challenge, and so I give to you the theme of TECHNOLOGY. Interpret as you see fit, you're a creative, imaginative bunch out there so I'm sure you'll come up with something good!

The challenge starts now (July 22) and closes Wednesday August 2nd at midnight BST (apologies for the slightly shorter time frame, I'm going away shortly after and want to get voting up and running before I leave)

Usual rules apply, photos must be taken and posted within the time frame of the competition.
Tag your photos bw-16 and feel free to link them down below as well to keep the discussion thread visible.

Good luck!

Previous topics are:
High contrast
Architecture
Glassware
Body parts
Festivities
Faces
Landscape
Patterns
Still life
Reflections
Movement
Seasons
Silhouettes
High key
July 24th, 2017
https://365project.org/organise/media/6949560
Past and present standing side to side
bw-16
July 24th, 2017
A
@caterina Your link doesn't show, so reposting the picture :) I really like it

July 24th, 2017
@blueace Sorry Annie, it s not clear to me. Do you mean I should repost the picture? or you reposted it already? Thanks
July 24th, 2017
A
@caterina I reposted it already, so the actual photo is embedded here rather than a link (which I think was to your upload screen rather than the photo so can't be accessed)
July 24th, 2017
Thank you @blueace, very kind of you
Write a Reply