Album Cover Challenge 82 is Finally Here!

July 23rd, 2017
Many thanks to all the participants and finalists who took part in ACC 81 and a special word of thanks to Heidi @transatlantic99 for doing such a great job as host. After a busy week which kept derailing me from starting the next round I'm finally back on track and ready to go. So here's how to participate in this fun challenge:

1) Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page and click on Random Article which can be found near the top of the sidebar menu to the left of the page. The first random article you get is the name of your musician/band.

2) Next go to http://www.quotationspage.com and choose Random Quotes which can again be found on the left sidebar menu near the top of the page. Scroll right down to the bottom of the page - the last 4 - 6 words of the very last quote you see is your album title.

3) Next, find a suitable image for your album cover, based on your artist & title.

- Edit your image in any way you like and as much as you like, using any processing program or software you like.

- The image doesn’t have to be taken within the time frame of the challenge, but the image/images that you use must be one of your own.

- Remember, album covers are square, so use a square crop.

4) You can enter as many times as you like, with the same quote, or different quotes.

5) Tag your entries with: albumcoverchallenge82

See entries with this tag here: https://365project.org/tags/albumcoverchallenge82

6) Feel free to share your album covers on this thread, to keep the discussion visible.

Entries can be submitted starting July 22, 2017 to August 6, 2017 (midnight EST).

I'm looking forward to seeing all your creative entries!
Ann LeFevre
@Olivetreeann
July 23rd, 2017
Yeah!
July 24th, 2017
Odakyū Tama Line Band
The Odakyu Tama Line (小田急多摩線 Odakyū Tama-sen) is a railway line operated by the private railway operator Odakyu Electric Railway in the Greater Tokyo of Japan. The line extends 10.6 kilometres (6.6 mi) from Shin-Yurigaoka Station in Kanagawa Prefecture to Karakida Station in Tokyo.
Phrase
We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.
W. H. Auden
US (English-born) critic & poet (1907 - 1973)  

July 25th, 2017
Here is mine.

July 25th, 2017
@kathyboyles @transatlantic99
Nice job Kathy and Heidi!
July 25th, 2017
Artist: The Hang Ups
Title: The thrill of creative effort

Quote: Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. - Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 - 1945)
July 26th, 2017
@salza I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this great combo!
July 26th, 2017
@olivetreeann I have something in mind, must just take the photos and put it together!
August 5th, 2017
Anne Walker - civil servant

Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part.

Aimee Mullins
Write a Reply