The Winner WWYD153!

August 18th, 2017
The runner way winner for this challenge was, Sue Hecker @featherstone26. Congratulations Sue, you get to choose a new photo for us to edit, and to run the challenge.
I thought this was a fantastic edit. Yours was the first entry, and you set the bar high!
August 18th, 2017
@yorkshirekiwi Thank you, Carole. I love entering these challenges from time to time, but my greatest fear was that I would actually win one. Your image was a lot of fun to play with, and I'll do my best to come up with something fun for our next challenge.
August 18th, 2017
@featherstone26 Yes, I have the fear too. I think this one's okay to do, it's the technique ones, where you have to come up with a new theme that scare me. The one bit of advice I would give you on this challenge, is to choose a picture with a high resolution. It's easier for people to alter.
August 18th, 2017
@yorkshirekiwi Thank you, Carole!
August 19th, 2017
@featherstone26 congrats Sue... this was such a fabulous entry!
August 19th, 2017
@featherstone26 congratulations Sue! I loved what you did with this (brought back good memories of when I flew in one!). I'm sure you'll pick out something fun for us to play with. The less cluttered the better and the more it allows us to use our imaginations. Congrats again!
August 19th, 2017
This was my favorite - glad you won! I'm sure you'll pick a great photo for us all to have fun with.
Write a Reply