October Word Request

September 24th, 2017
The spring and autumnal equinox has officially come and gone, marking another change of seasons. It is so neat to watch the changing seasons from all across the globe through the eyes (and cameras) of 365 members.

The theme months seem to be very popular so feel free to suggest what we can do for October along with your suggestions for the word of the month. Or, conversely - you may wish to go back to regular words with not theme so please do indicate your preference. I truly appreciate your faithful participation in this wonderful challenge.

Please do not worry if someone has already suggested your word - I will know how popular it is when I see it submitted more than once and will be sure to include it.

I will only be taking submissions until Thursday, September 29th and aiming to post the list on Friday night (Toronto / New York time). Thank you in advance for your submissions and have a great day!
September 24th, 2017
How about:
quartet
key(s)
wax
September 25th, 2017
red in nature
geometry in composition
candlelight
broken object
symmetry in nature
minimalism
tiny
transparent
Halloween
September 25th, 2017
leaves
candle light
autumn
misty mornings
bulbs
harvest
fruit
cooking
gardening

September 25th, 2017
@peadar @wendyfrost @beryl
Thank you all for your fabulous words. It really makes my job of compiling the list a piece of cake!
September 25th, 2017
Shadows
Darkness
Over the top Holiday Kitch
Ghostly
Costumes
Smiles
September 29th, 2017
spring and spring colours (purple...)
new growth
sunshine
3 months to end of year...

5 October World Teachers' Day
15th World Maths Day (as a maths teacher this is a cool one)
September 30th, 2017
@joysabin @dibzgreasley

Thank you both! Now time to do this list!
Write a Reply