ETSOOI-88 starts today.

September 25th, 2017
I am delighted to have the privilege of hosting the new ESTOOI Challenge, following in the footsteps of @helenhall and many before that. Thank you Helen Jane for running the challenge and to all who took part.

This is what the ETSOOI challenge is all about:

"ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It stands for EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT which basically means editing your picture in any way you like.

If you are new to editing/processing here are some great tools to use besides photoshop:

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com
www.goart.fotor.com
www.picmonkey.com

You can also use mobile/cell apps such as:

Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects

You can use more than one program/app per image. This challenge is very relaxed so just have a play around with your picture and see what you can create. "

I liked Helen Jane’s idea of a theme, so I thought that I would continue this idea. So for this challenge I thought as we all have a change of season the theme would be DECAY AND/OR NEW LIFE.
Interpret this in any way you like, but the important thing is that it the original image is edited

The challenge starts NOW (Monday 25 September 2017, and will close midnight on Monday16 October 2017. (Don’t worry about time zone I will allow extra time to ensure everyone is included before I close it)

You can enter as many images as you like but they must have been taken within the time frame. The winner will host the next ETSOOI challenge.

Please tag your pictures - ETSOOI-88

Happy editing.
September 26th, 2017
Diana has got this challenge off to a great start. Looking forward to seeing more great images.

September 29th, 2017
@sarahlth , sorry I posted this on the wrong site!
September 29th, 2017
Pomegrantes forgotten last season!
September 29th, 2017
@ludwigsdiana thanks for entering and posting image
October 3rd, 2017
Decay can make me feel blue...
October 3rd, 2017
@stimuloog Thanks for entering Marloes. Great image
October 5th, 2017
October 8th, 2017
October 12th, 2017
@sarahlth Wow, that's fabulous!
October 17th, 2017
This challenge is now closed. I am in hospital at the moment. I should go home later today so I will start looking at them tomorrow ad s my phone does not really do them justice
Write a Reply