Mundane Abstract Challenge Starts

September 26th, 2017
The Mundane Abstract Challenge has the same topic as the Mundane Challenge. The topic is chosen by the winner of the last Mundane Challenge.

The last challenge was won by Bill @bill_fe and he has chosen ‘Nut.” for this next segment of the challenge. He is very clear it has to be the hardware type not the edible type. See https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/30420/mundane-challenge-begins-now for more details

Your abstract image MUST DIFFER from any image you submit to the regular Mundane Challenge, which means YOU CANNOT DOUBLE TAG YOUR POSTS. You can be more imaginative in the use of the item for this abstract challenge. You are free and welcome to use any photographic technique or employ any programs or apps to process and portray this mundane object in an abstract way.

You may enter as many photos on the subject as you like, but they need to be taken during the challenge time frame to be considered for the final voting.

The Challenge begins today Tuesday 09.26. 2017 and will run through midnight CDT (New York) on Tuesday 10.10.2017. , after which I shall select the finalists for you to vote on.

Please tag your entries: abstract-nut

If you wish, you may post your abstract- nut photos on this thread, as it might help to inspire others to participate and keep the thread alive for future challenges.

The winner of the abstract portion of this challenge will host the next challenge after the regular mundane object has been chosen.

Enjoy!
October 3rd, 2017
This challenge has had four great entries so far but I thought I would just post to remind people about it to encourage more people to enter. Go NUTS with your shots and editing!!
Write a Reply