Anyone else having problems uploading?

October 21st, 2017
Doesn't matter how many times I try or what I use, I cant get any photos to go up.
The normal uploader looks like its working, the photo goes 3/4 of the way, then stops and I get an X on my picture. Have tried to upload about 20 times.

The basic uploader responds with "Server responded with O" whatever that means.

Emailing gets me nowhere.

What do I do now???
October 21st, 2017
This came up in January when it was @scrivna making some site changes:
https://365project.org/discuss/general/29212/server-responded-with-0-code

So it might be the same thing?
October 21st, 2017
Well I didn't do anything new -- except complain - it hasn't worked for almost 4 days, and since I complained it is now working. Thank you to whomever fixed it.
October 22nd, 2017
Its not working AGAIN Ross Scivener???
October 22nd, 2017
@hunnybee What size file are you trying to upload? I believe there's is a limit of 20mb for ace members which covers most things..
October 23rd, 2017
@rjb71
Hi Richard, I know where you're coming from and that isn't the problem. I resize everything, so every file is under 1MB. The problem only started recently - as in the last two to three weeks. Never had this problem in years. The file starts uploading, then when it looks like its gone, I get a X instead of a / and then when you mouse over it it says "Server responded with 0" which means there was a problem with the server at THAT end. If you press "CONTINUE" you get a huge error page. I hope that makes it clear.
Write a Reply