ETSOOI - 90 starts

November 19th, 2017
I am delighted to have the privilege of hosting the new ESTOOI Challenge. Thank you toSuzanne @suzanne234for hosting the last round of etsooi and to all who voted for my entry.

As we had a theme last time, I am leaving this one open

This is what the ETSOOI challenge is all about:

"ETSOOI is an acronym started by MaryBeth @espyetta. It stands for EDITING THE SORRY-NESS OUT OF IT which basically means editing your picture in any way you like.

If you are new to editing/processing here are some great tools to use besides photoshop:

www.ribbet.com
www.fotor.com
www.befunky.com
www.goart.fotor.com
www.picmonkey.com

You can also use mobile/cell apps such as:

Snapseed
PicsArt
Pencil Sketch Free
Camera360
Deep Art Effects

You can use more than one program/app per image. This challenge is very relaxed so just have a play around with your picture and see what you can create. "

The challenge starts now, Sunday 19th November 2017, and will close midnight on Sunday 3rd December 2017.

You can enter as many images as you like but they must have been taken within the time frame. The winner will host the next ETSOOI challenge.

Please tag your pictures etsooi-90

Happy editing & have fun
November 19th, 2017
Question???? If I use 2 photos do both need to be taken in the time frame.. Ex.. old photo of a cloud merged with recent photo taken during time frame?????

November 19th, 2017
@dmdfday Hi Diane as long as the main image is taken in the time frame that is fine. You can add or layer as many other images as you like.
Good luck
November 24th, 2017
Great to see some entries in this challenge. If you do post them here as well as tagging to encourage others.
November 29th, 2017
Write a Reply