Starting year 2 :-)

December 13th, 2017
After completing my first year, I am now starting year two on 365. Now that I know what it is all about, I will tackle the coming year a bit differently. I would like to thank all of you who have helped and supported me along the way. Without you promt response and guiding me through the different stages, I might have given it up as it was so frustrating. My first PC and the new software downloads have been quite a challenge. I am slowly getting used to playing with them. It has been a wonderful journey, which got me totally hooked. Much to my delight, you have put a number of my pics on the TP and PP, which really made my day. Of course I was chuffed when the odd shot made the TT as well. I feel truly blessed to have "met " so many amazing people and to see the wonderful shots from fabulous photographers from around the world. It is such a great learning experience. I just wish I had more time to comment a bit more detailed, but as you all know, it is very time consuming. It is also a good learning opportunity for me and I hope to improve as time goes by. The next two months will be even more difficult, as we will be having guests regularly. Please do excuse me if I only comment sporadically. I will try my best to keep up. On this note, wishing everyone a peaceful and Merry Christmas and a Happy and exciting New Year. God Bless you all :-)

December 13th, 2017
Pleased you are sticking with it Diana ... relax the rules and do it your way ... All the very best for your next 365 and coming Christmas and new year...
December 13th, 2017
congratulations diana! you have taken your photography to such interesting places this year. i have so enjoyed watching your journey. have a great christmas and i look forward to many more of your beautiful images in 2018 :)
December 13th, 2017
Congratulations! It's quite an accomplishment - so many drop out early on. Look forward to enjoying the next year with you!
December 13th, 2017
Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics from this upcoming year!
December 13th, 2017
Well done you, I love your photos and know you will find it easier as the next year unfolds. Enjoy your time with yourguests!
December 13th, 2017
Well done, addictive this site, isn't it?!
December 14th, 2017
@julzmaioro @pistache @elkereturns @homeschoolmom @30pics4jackiesdiamond @overalvandaan Thanks so much for the supportive words, I really appreciate it very much. 365 is very addictive.
December 14th, 2017
Congratulations Diana for completing your first year. I've really enjoyed following you, you take awesome photos. It is so exciting to see how people live in another part of the world. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year............looking forward to your pics in 2018!
December 16th, 2017
Glad you are staying aboard. I've enjoyed your first year. Finding time to comment and reply is very hard if you have a busy hectic lifestyle. Most days I barely have time to post a photo never mind comment. I do scan through those people I have followed and drop a fav on anything that catches my eye. However it is just great to be here and share the photographic experience with everyone on the site. Looking forward to seeing your second year, keep up the great work. :)
December 17th, 2017
@radiogirl @swillinbillyflynn Thanks so much for the compliments and encouragement. I really appreciate it.
Write a Reply