Starting Now! WWYD164

December 18th, 2017
Thank you very much to Sarah for taking over this challenge and supplying the last photo to work with. I had a lot of fun with this one. It’s now my turn to host the next challenge

Here is the next image for you to play with

For those of you that are not familiar with how this challenge goes:
The challenge will run from Tuesday 19 December 2017 to Sunday 14th January 2017. Don’t worry about the time zone I will allow a few hours to make sure everyone is included. I’ve allowed a little extra time, due to the Christmas period.Voting will take place thereafter and a winner announced shortly after a few days of voting.

So here are the rules:

- Save the starting image on your computer. NOTE: If you select the “Sizes” under the right-side menu and scroll down to the Original or Large option you can copy and paste to your browser or download.

- Upload the photo you edit to one of your albums and tag it WWYD164

- You are also welcome to add your image to this discussion thread. Go to your edited photo, click on the arrow by your comment and fav numbers, copy the "embed" code on the left, and paste it here.

- Multiple entries are allowed.

- There are no editing rules. Edit the starting image any way you’d like. No editing software on your computer? No problem – go to a site like Picmonkey and upload/edit your pic for free. You won’t be able to use all the features but there are plenty you will be able to use.

Please use these WWYD Challenges to push yourself to try new editing techniques! If you’re just beginning work on tonality, color control, curves, detailing, sharpening, gradients and other effects. As you get more familiar with all the editing tools you can add things like dodge and burning, layers, masking and textures. As you push yourself even more move to image extractions and full compositions. Remember to keep pushing and learning, and most of all have fun along the way!

Good luck to your all
December 19th, 2017
My first attempt:
December 19th, 2017
@sarahlth that’s great Sarah. Thanks for getting the ball rolling
December 20th, 2017
I found Beekle flying in the clouds:
December 21st, 2017
DreamLand

December 30th, 2017
Not taking credit for this. Just bringing attention to the challenge by @nickspicsnz
L
December 30th, 2017
December 30th, 2017

January 5th, 2018
I love a little drama
Write a Reply