New Mundane Challenge ---- GARLIC

January 16th, 2018
Thanks to @vincent24 for hosting the previous mundane challenge. And many thanks to all of you who contributed, voted, and selected my shower curtain photo.
To say I was surprised is an understatement, but very much appreciate.

After much deliberation, and head scratching our text topic for the mundane challenge is a very versatile vegetable that I think that everyone probably has in the house: GARLIC

You may enter as many photos on the subject as you like, but they need to be taken during the challenge time frame to be considered for the final voting.

Please tag your entries mundane-garlic2

Challenge begins today (Jan 15) and will end on Jan 31.
I will then select finalists and post for voting shortly thereafter.

It's not mandatory, but it would be nice if you could post your image to this thread, to provide inspiration to others.

Looking forward seeing your entry. Have fun!

Previous mundane items have been:
ice, toothbrush, screwdriver, veggie peeler, bar of soap, scissors, electric plug, paper clip, jar, language, cardboard, toothpick, hex key, hair comb, screw, button, key, coin, ballpoint pen, shoe, glass, plastic bag, thread, books, light bulb, toilet paper, envelopes, door handle, tea bag, broom, tin can, egg(s), shoelaces, clothes peg/pin, wheel, mailbox, pill, bottle, chain, zipper, seed(s), vegetable(s), cutlery, playing cards, mobile phone, pasta, chair, camera, blanket, paper, rubber, tack, hanger, index finger, mouse (non furry), sock, bubbles, candles, bread, beds, tap (faucet), strainer, match, umbrella, paintbrush/es, corkscrew, stairs, mirror, rock, cup/mug, knob, buckle, rake, power pole, box, clock, nail, gears, hinge, wastepaper-basket, hammer, cheese grater, ruler, glasses, gate, chocolate, towel, light-switch, iron, garlic, banana, flip flops, pillow, blinds, plate, keyboard, lens, biscuits, sponge, thermometer, spatula, bottle tops, pencil, battery, twist tie, paper cup, elastic (rubber) band, nut(hardware), frying pan, salt and roadsigns, curtain
January 16th, 2018
Fun!
January 16th, 2018
oo i am just in the middle of harvesting mine!
January 16th, 2018
Ooh, I might have a go at this one!
January 16th, 2018
just so you know there has been mundane garlic before, so take note of dates when you select entries!
January 16th, 2018
To distinguish from previous garlic pics, maybe a tag like "mundane-garlic2" ? or "mundane-returnofgarlic" or "mundane-sonofgarlic" or "mundane-revengeofgarlic" ?!???
January 18th, 2018
January 18th, 2018
January 18th, 2018
@kali66 will do.... Thank you:)
January 18th, 2018
@mcsiegle good idea. I'll change it now and let the entries already entered know to change their tag. Thanks.
January 18th, 2018
I don't think this will inspire anyone, but I did get a picture doing Full Manual, Yea. I definitely need more work.

January 18th, 2018
Garlic rose

January 19th, 2018
January 19th, 2018
January 19th, 2018
January 21st, 2018
January 22nd, 2018
January 22nd, 2018
Garlic can be so decorative
Write a Reply