** We have a WWYD 165 WINNER! **

February 22nd, 2018
Thanks to everyone who participated in the WWYD 165 Challenge, and to the people who voted!

The winner of the WWYD 165 Challenge is @weezilou Louise & Ken!!! Louise and Ken now get to host the next What Would You Do 166!

The winning edit:

Congrats!!! Looking forward to the next challenge!
February 22nd, 2018
Congratulations Louise. Such a fantastic scene. @Weezilou
February 22nd, 2018
woop
February 22nd, 2018
Well done Louise, it was an excellent composite edit.
February 22nd, 2018
Well done - lovely composition !
February 22nd, 2018
I loved it as soon as I saw it - wonderful edit! Congrats!
February 22nd, 2018
Congrats and well deserved!
February 22nd, 2018
@salza @brigette @deborah63 @portela @not_left_handed @danette
Thank you all...I have never won one of the challenges on 365 so this was exciting news to awake to this morning! Thank you Brigette for tapping me on the shoulder to let me know! I had such a good time creating this, I hope I can give you all something fun for the next challenge! I'll be awaiting instructions from Mike @mikegifford as to how best to go about this! Again, thank you all so much! Wow!
February 22nd, 2018
@Weezilou Sorry I missed the voting but so glad you won! Congratulations!
February 23rd, 2018
@Weezilou Louise, congratulations!!! The easiest way to set-up the next WWYD Challenge is to copy the last starting post, go to the Discuss tab and then to the Themes and Competitions and start a new topic. Past the previous WWYD Challenge and then fix/adjust the text. PRIOR to doing this you should pick an interesting "base" photo for the starting image and post that into one of your personal albums. You then reference this base photo in your starting challenge New Topic post.

Let me know if you need more information! Again, nice edit and congrats!
February 23rd, 2018
@mikegifford Thanks Mike! Any time frame as to how soon to start the next one? I really loved doing this and am keen to offer up an image and see what others will do with it this time! I think I can follow your directions here pretty well!
February 23rd, 2018
Nicely done, mama! I really do love this image you've created :)
February 24th, 2018
@Weezilou Start anytime. I usually run the editing timeframe 10-12 days, and if there is a holiday in that period maybe extend a few days. Specify the timeframe and when to close submissions. Vote for several days and extend if there is a holiday. Good luck and have fun hosting and reviewing entries!
February 24th, 2018
@mikegifford Am preparing for a neighborhood dinner party tomorrow, so I'll try to get it rolling Sunday or Monday! Thanks!
Write a Reply