No more e-mail notifications!

March 18th, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced no notifications going to your e-mail?
I have checked my settings and they seem to be on! Not sure why they no longer go to my e-mail address?
March 18th, 2018
Yes, same for me!
March 18th, 2018
@fayefaye Yes, same for me. I'm addicted to those notifications so I hope they will work soon again :)
March 18th, 2018
There are five notification that you can get, which one are you missing? I have been getting the Fav's and discussion replies in the past two days, I have the other three turned off (followings, comments, and no posts)
March 18th, 2018
Still working for me.
Have you checked if they're now being filtered into a spam folder by your provider?
March 18th, 2018
@fayefaye We're relatively new so don't have this all figured out yet, but only seem to be getting notifications of faves or comments on our images. It would be great to get discussion replies, so I will check the settings.
March 18th, 2018
Update - I have everything turned on, but it would be good to have the option of getting email notifications for discussions I've participated in, not just ones I've started.
March 18th, 2018
@byrdlip l have not recieved amy notifications to my e-mail since last Thursday! They all of a sudden stopped????
March 18th, 2018
@humphreyhippo How would l check that?
March 18th, 2018
i am not getting them today either and havent changed any settings
March 18th, 2018
Ross @Scrivna then might be able to look behind the curtains and see what is going on.
March 19th, 2018
Same with me, since about the 15th.
March 19th, 2018
I thought it was my settings and checked 2x - but nothing had changed... something with this site - hopefully it gets fixed soon, I'm addicted as @ingajohannson perfectly said.
March 19th, 2018
@elatedpixie @fayefaye @overalvandaan @kali66 @bill_fe
Hi guys, sorry to hear you’re having trouble. The site is definitely still sending out emails, I’m receiving mine using gmail. I’ve heard from one person that outlook.com seems to be blocking these emails. Could you reply with your service provider so I can reach out to them please. Thanks.
March 19th, 2018
@fayefaye It depends on your provider, but most online ones have a folder called 'Spam' or 'Junk' which they filter things into and eventually delete anything that isn't manually retrieved. The vast majority of the time, they get it right, but I find every so often a lot of emails from a site will trigger their spam filter - though I've never had it with 365 emails.
March 19th, 2018
@humphreyhippo @Scrivna Checked junkbox of my hotmail account but nothing in there. We use BT as service provider.
March 19th, 2018
mine is Outlook.com
March 19th, 2018
yes i am using outlook /hotmail, not appearing in my junk folder @scrivna
March 19th, 2018
@Scrivna My provider is rodgers.com and l am using outlook.com
March 20th, 2018
@Scrivna yes indeed... outlook.com for me as well.
March 20th, 2018
Using hotmail and checked junk but not there either
March 21st, 2018
A further update from @nzkites and myself - we are both with outlook.com and neither of us has received any email notifications for the last few days. The last one I received was early in the morning of 16th March, NZ time. We don't have anything in the junk mail folder. @Scrivna hope you can help.
March 21st, 2018
I had the same problem a couple of years ago with my hotmail account so I changed my email to my gmail account and have had no more missing emails! Hope this helps! @fayefaye @Scrivna @chikadnz
March 22nd, 2018
@radiogirl Unfortunately we have recently changed email providers, and don't feel inclined to change again just yet! :-( I've added the 365project address to my safe senders list and will see what happens.
March 22nd, 2018
Hey guys, thanks for the update. I will try and get hold of Microsoft to sort this out, it will take a few days to sort, so hopefully you don’t miss any action!
March 23rd, 2018
Just catching up with this ... I have the same problem. I use hotmail (Outlook) and provider is Orange.fr. Nothing in junk either. Bizarre.
March 29th, 2018
@Scrivna Hello Ross! Still haven't gotten any e-mails! Just wondering if you are having any success!
March 31st, 2018
@Scrivna thanks Ross. I changed my email provider, no longer using outlook, now I'm getting notifications.
April 1st, 2018
@Scrivna Still no notifications for us either, hope you are able to sort it with Microsoft.
April 1st, 2018
Hi, still waiting to hear from them I’m afraid!
April 2nd, 2018
My husband has just joined 365 and he is getting emails through gmail! I am still not getting them through hotmail.
April 3rd, 2018
I have followed up again with Microsoft about this, sorry to those of you still having problems!
April 11th, 2018
@Scrivna hi Ross, any success with MS so that we can go back to receiving our notifications via Outlook email accounts? Thx for any news. ~P
April 12th, 2018
@Scrivna Thanks for your efforts on our behalf, still no joy here but I've learnt just to check on the website every day!
April 12th, 2018
Sorry guys, I have been in touch with them, but haven't heard anything :-(
May 20th, 2018
Not sure about anyone else but I had one that came to my e-mail and I haven't had any since! :(
May 21st, 2018
That is exactly what happened with me on the 6th May but nothing since
June 20th, 2018
I'm pleased to say our notifications started up again about a week ago. It's nice to know what's going on without necessarily visiting the site. Just wondered if everyone else's have done the same?
@fayefaye @overalvandaan @ingajohansson @kali66 @bill_fe @elatedpixie @chris17
Thanks for your efforts on our behalf @Scrivna maybe they have finally got it sorted out.
June 20th, 2018
Mine have started up again too! Thanks Ross for fixing the problem!
June 20th, 2018
@chikadnz Oh yes, mine are back. Thank you Ross :)
June 30th, 2018
@chikadnz Thank you so much for tagging me and letting me know! I will verify and check back with you! Thanks again.
Write a Reply